Chapter 4:- The Day We Met

Nisha' POV

It was 6:00am in the morning when my alarm clock turned off, I was still not in a mood to wakeup this early in the morning because, I had a late night in my office preparing for last set of costumes for the first half of the movie and today is the first day of the shooting and, I haved been told to be on set everyday to fix any problems with costumes. Finally my hand reached to my alarm clock and turn it off, I have decided to take some more sleep before getting out of my comfy bed as costumes were already sended on the set of the film a day before itself. So, I decided to had some more sleep then, I realized that the call on the set is 9.00am and if I fall asleep for some more time, I'd miss my morning exercise, beside I love to walk in morning breeze, so finally I pushed myself out of bed and headed towards my bathroom burshed and washed my face and changed into my tarck suit and went for a walk in near by park usally I walked in my lone but toady, I wished to had a walk in a park with other people.
************************************************************
After walking for an half an hour and doing some scratching exercise, I was going back to home it was almost 7.45am and it take me fifteen from to reach my home so I decided to eat something from on the way!! I stoped at 'Sunshine Cafe' which was on my way, it was a small and beautiful cafe. I use to hangout here everyday with my friends so everyone in the cafe knws me, I went towards the counter to place my order, as I neared the counter Jimmy greeted me the chaser toady i guess, " good morning designer" he chirpped, "good morning chaser for the day", I repiled to which he just nodded his head "so what do want??? A lemme guess the regular", he asked me for my order smiling ear to ear, "you knw me well jimmy, yes the regular", I chuckled. " right away mam!!" he saluted me and went to get my order.

It seems after waiting for five minutes, jimmy came with my order and gave it to me,"here you go!!" He said with a smile, I took my order and paid him "thank you jimmy" I said him with a smile and turn to get a seat in while, I removed my phn to see whats the time is and it was already 8.00am so,I move faster and my attention was in my phone because many msg notification of whtsapp from my soul sisters and, I was busy in reading it and replying back until, I bumped with something strong 'yeh deewar kaha se aagayi beech mein' I thought to myslef, I tried to look up and lost my balance and was about fall when pair of strong arms caught me and my tray ofcourse, "are you okay!!" He asked in his velvety voice finally I looked at him and time froze it's him, I don't belive oh my god VIRAJ SINGH RATOHD, I nodded because my words were stucked in throat, he helped me in standing properly, "next time se apna dhayan phn mein rahknegi jagha apne ass pass rahkna" he said with a smirk on his face and, I stood there like an idiot and again, I was not able speak and up nodding at this he chuckled while nodding his head, I clear my thorat "amm sorry and thank you", I mumbled and left from there feeling hell embarrassed.
He again chuckled and went towards the counter, I looked him over my shoulders he seems to familiar with jimmy again, I saw the time and 8.00 now hell ging be late on frist day, I thought and instead of sitting on some table, I asked one of the waiter to pack my order, I waited for two minutes and get my package and left from their to my home.

***************************************
Viraj's P.O.V

I was getting damn late for my first day of the shoot here am waiting for my order to come in "sunshine cafe" my regular hang out place with my bestie Karan Mhera. I haved came here after my morning exercise to have my breakfast as, I don't have much time to go home and have it so, I have decided to peak it up the way to home.

I have decided to go early on sets because, I still had to take a trial of my costume, because I was out of town untill today due to some family business issues.

Yes my father is a well known business tycoon in the world. Mr Arjun Singh Rathod and my mother is a well known gynaecologist in all over India. Mrs Radhika Singh Rathod is the best mother any could have in this world and I love her alot no not that I don't love my father.
My paa is my best friend we share everything to eachother.
We know eachother little sceret which my mother doesn't know.
Well, I even have a small sister who's my life, I can do anything for her. Her name is Shifali Singh Rathod she has just completed her studies in law well yes my small sister has became a lawyer. She was always best in making arrgument and always made sure to win it. So when she came to ask me what she can take has her career, I told her to study law and she excelled in that and Iam proud of her.
************************************************************

"Here you go Viraj!!" Jimmy's voice brought me back from my riveries of thought, I took my order and paid for it and left from there as soon as possible.
As, I steped outside the cafe my car was there ready to peak me up. As, I made towards my car my diver greeted me "good morning sir" and opened the door for me "good morning Maan" I greeted him back. He was my dirver since, I started working he is around my age and trained guard, well yes he is my diver cum bodyguard. As soon as, I was seated in car he went to diver's seat and started the car.

After 10 mins or so, I reached my penthouse when look at watch on my wrist its read 8.15am..... I went to my room and went for a cold shower after the exercise, I need one....... After the shower, I walked in my closet and grabbed a blue demins jean and a white bottontoo shirt. Dressing myself fully, I took one last look in the mirror and left my house for the set around 8.45am.

The dirve from my house to flim's set was for alsomt half an hour or so. I reached on the sets at exact 9.30am thnks to mumbai's traffic. I didn't mind reaching at sets exact on time but the thing, I was worried about my costumes, what if my costume is not perfect and it doesn't fits me well and what if its needed to be prepare all over again all this thoughts were on my mind because the reason one for such is 'the costune designer for is new' and two: 'I was not here for final or for the normal trials'. "Viraj tum aagaye chalo ur vanity van is ready and costume is already there" the high pitched voice of my best friend cum manager cum assnt director of this flim broke my trance of thought. Karan Mhera my best friend n manager and now the assnt director came to escort to my vanity van. When we were walking to my vanity van, I noticed Bunny (Hiral kotak) my rakhi sister and co-actor was talking to some girl happily and even my co-actors joined her as if they all know that girl very well and even that girl seems to be comfortable with them. I was not able to see her face because her back was facing me, I don't know when we reached to vanity van which as borad and it reads my name. "Aacha viraj you go change in ur costume and here is ur script for first shot" Karan handed me my script taking the script from his hand, I unshred myself in the vanity. As I look around, I found my costume hanging on the dressing table in my vanity zip in the cover. I grabbed it and change into it, it was black bottontop shirt and blue jeans. I was shocked the costume fitted me perfectly as if it is made for me the new designer who ever she is had done the great job with this and without any trials sections, uhmmm.... Am impressed my own personal desinger was able to make such perfect attire for me .

I called Karan to my vanity after five minutes there was knock on the door "come in", I said while makeup artist and hair dresser were working on my look someine opened the door peeped in and it was none other Karan
"Veer did you called??" asked Karan, yes veer is my nick name which my beloved frined karan as given me and I liked this name "yes karry!!!" I nodded.... "So, there something problem with ur scirpt or with ur costume???" He asked as it was he duty, I nodded my head in negative while just smiling at him through the mirror. "Then what it is??" He asked qith frown in his face, "who's the designer??" I asked "huh!!!" Was his reply "I asked who's the designer??" I repeated my question to him. "Ahhh.. Her name is Nisha Chauhan; kyu??" He said in confusion, " is she is here?" I asked him to which he nodded in yes! "Great!!! Tell her that, I want to me her right now, can you?? please!!" I stated while truning towards him as my makeup and hair was done, he simle brigthly and nodded "sure will!!" He said and left from there.
________________________________________________________________________

So here is our hero viraj singh rathod..... And sorry for such a late update as I told am doing fashion designing and always pilled up with lost of work so please bear with me and yes please ignore and sorry for any kinda mistakes........