Chapter 5:- The Day We Met part 2

Nisha's P.O.V

As soon as, I reached home, set my breakfast on the coffee table and directly went to my room and thein into bathroom to have hot shower. After taking the nice hot shower, I walked in walk in colset and garbbed my faded blue ragged jeans and biggie loss top with it to wear. Soon, I was fully dressed, and applied some face cream and pink gloss on my lips and my moisturizer on hand and legs, I had left hair open to dry it naturally as i liked it to and wore falt belly shoes with my attire which compliment its perfectly.

I had one last look on myself in the mirror and left my room, coming to the living room, I garbbed my breakfast and told my maid Sayli to tell my diver to bring my car, as before gong to set, I had to peakup some papers and some design with me there, so,I went to my cabin and grabbed things which needed to me and left from there. As, I had come down from elevator my car was there at the gate read to take me on set. I sild in the car without wasting more time and ordered my diver to go.

I reached at sets at exact 9.15am, hmm not bad fifteen minutes earlier. As soon as I came out of my car I was greeted by a bone crushing hug noneother then by Bunny yes bunny urf Hiral kotak my soul sister first I was shocked seeing her there but the she told me that she is also there in this flim. I was beyond happy seeing and having her there. And we started chatting and soon other joined us.

I was enjoying chatting there with everyone, when someone patted my shoulder, I turned around in sit only find karan mhera our assistant director standing there with a smile I smile back at him "kya huaa??" I asked him..... "Nisha woh tumhe veer bola raha hai" he said and I gave him a confused look "kon veer?" I asked with raising my eyebrow "ohhh sorry!!! I mean viraj..... Viraj singh rathod is calling you.... Ahh he wants to meet you" he said still smile plastered on his face. What???? Viraj want to me, oh god!!!! Pata nai kya hoga abh, I hope costume ko lekar koi problem naa ho, I prayed silently.

I was broke from my trance by karan "chale?" He said to which I nodded and excused myself from others and followed him. Soon we arrived at viraj's vanity van he told me go in and left from there because he had some work to finish. I knocked the door three time "come in" said the sweet but manly voice. Turning the door knob, I entered in and stood froze on my place watching the most handsome man in front of me. Omg!!! I gasped in mind watching him wearing black shirt and blue jeans designed by me, it fitted him so perfectly, shirt were emphasizing his muscles, I was openly gawking at him. I was broke out from my trance when heard the voice of throat clearance, then looked at him, he had a smirk on his face, omg!!! It means he caught me straing at him. I feel so embarrassed at that moment, I wished that to earth open and sawllow me in it.

I cleared my thorat "eerr... Hii my name is nisha.... Nisha Chauhan. Ur...ahh ur new costume designer" i said nervously and held out hand for shake.

***************************************

Viraj's P.O.V

After karry left I satrted reading my script and dialogues for my first shot of first day of shoot.

Its been ten minutes since karan went to inform my new designer that I wish to meet her........ 'What's taking them so long to come'.......I thought to myself just then their was a knock on the door. I said "come in" after the third knock, the door opened and there a girl step in wearing a fade blue ragged fitted jeans complimenting her long legs and red beggy loose top hiding her curves. I stood up from my chair to see her, she had wore a spectaces of cat eyed shaped and her gloden brown long her was tied up in a ponytail which was reaching till her wasit.

There was brife silence when, I came to my senses, I found that the girl was staring me from head to teo silently and few minutes earlier I was doing the same a smirk make its way on my face and I cleared my throat.
As she heard it she was snapped out of her trance she tried to get her posture back and clear her throat "errrr..... My name is nisha...... Nisha Chauhan ur....... Ur costume design" she stammered and stretched out her for a hand shake. I took her hand gladly in warm hand shake "nice to meet you miss Chauhan" I said with a smile on my face to which she smiled back and said "nice to meet you too Mr Rathod...... But there is request plzz call me Nisha. I will be very glad" as we wit drawed our hand back "sure nisha... but on one condition u'll also call me viraj" I restored to which she smiled and nodded "sure thing mr- sorry Viraj!!" She said.
All the while only one thing was goning on in my mind that, I haved saw her some where before but where??? I was not able put my finger on it. I was lost in my thoughts when it was broke by her "huh!!" Was my respon. "Why did you called me, is there any prblm with the costume??" She asked while pointing towards me "no!!!! No prblm" I replyd, "then???" She raised her brow and she was looking very cute while doing that, "I just wanted to meet you as you had prepared proper costume without any session of trial that's all" I said her in one breath to which she smiled and said "yeah!!! That's true even m surprised by that and well thnks!" To which I nodded just then the reality hit me she is girl who bumped in to me in mroning in sunshine cafe. "I should go now" she said was about to leave when I asked her "you were the one who bumped in to me in the morning in Sunshines cafe right?" She stood frozed on steps and she truned to face me her mouth was open and her eyes were wider due shock and she nodded then "yo.....you remember??" She asked stammered. Chuckled escaped my lips and I nodded she was about say something but stoped when there was a knock on the door "come in" I said and there was karry "yes karry??" I asked raising my eyebrow, "uhmmm veer shot ready hai chal" he said to which I nodded and he got it and he left.

After karry left, I truned to see the girl standing there with me looking everywhere else but me, I cleared my throat and her head snapped up. She was looking me wide eyes and she was hell red due embarrasment "toh chale" I said while nodding my hand towards door and saying her to go first, she nodded and moved from her place. She opened the door and moved out of the vanity as fast she could, I followed her behind closely as soon as, I step out of the vanity, I saw that she was hugging the two guys and she seems to be very happy, I know one them was Sameer malhotra but, I don't knw the another one.
Before, I could go to them to make some introduction someone jumped on me from behind throwing her arms around my neck yeas she was girl and know her very well the smile automatically make it way to my lips, I spined her three time and then truned around to face bunny my rakhi sister "kya veer bhai app aaye aur behen se mile bhi nai huh!!" She said dramatically, I was about to say when the voice behind me beat me in that "nautanki apni nautanki band kar" a frowned appered on my face who else can call bunny nautanki except me, I truned around to only find the girl to whom, I was talking a while go. I stood there hell consufed looking at bunny and then at nisha for the answer.............

************************************************************
So here you guys go with another update......

Plzz give votes and comments.....
________________________________________________________________________A/n:- Shefali Singh Rathod at the side