Chapter Seven-Impossible.

Time: 4.30pm. Location: Main Institute. 

Jack had stormed in a rage of anger towards main part of the institute while he tapped on the screen for the paperwork of their mission, it wasn't until he heard the footsteps behind and someone clearing their throat that he spoke.

Jack "I'm not going back; you can't make me." He snapped.

Hiccup "Fuck she's really got under your skin hasn't she?" he chuckled lightly.

Jack "She's impossible you try asking her questions." He says sternly.

Hiccup "I don't think she would appreciate me going in there, you two have a bond that no one else had." He confessed.

Jack "What bond? We haven't seen each other in over five years" he said tapping at the screen again.

Hiccup "Well maybe if you both calm down and try again later, it could end up leading to you both getting back to that bond."

Jack "I very much doubt that, it's been too long." He sighed.

Hiccup "Jack seriously."

Jack "Just leave it Hiccup." He says turning around and heading towards the exit.

Hiccup "And where are you going? Back to her?" he questioned.

Jack "Like that's any of your business." He snapped.

Hiccup "Well considering your meant to be helping me and Nick I think it is." He folded his arms watching Jack as he stopped in his tracks.

Jack "Fuck off Hiccup." He said storming out the door.