Chapter-Fifty- Sirens.

Location: The Black corporation (While Jack and Elsa on Mission) Time: 11.30AM.

The dark figure stood amongst the CCTV camera footage as one of his security men tapped on the old keyboard.

"Sir, we've got a break in on the ground floor. How would you like this delt with?" the voice asked.

Pitch "Who are they?" he asked staring at the screen.

Security brings the figures closer up to the screen, their bodies being scanned while Pitch grins happily. He had been waiting patiently for this moment since his property had been stolen, he watched screen carful as he watched them both running around and hiding in the shadows.

"You want us to shut it down?" they went to press a key on their keyboard.

Pitch "No! wait.....let them get what they want...I have far better plans for these two." he grinned.

Suddenly the door opens wide and the footsteps along the ground make Pitch turn around to face the person who had entered the room. The person stood in front of Pitch his black raven hair hiding in the dim light that bounced back towards the security guards tapping away while their faces dreaded the worse to come.

Pitch "And where have you been?!" he snapped.

"I've been finding a way into that institute!"

Pitch "Still?! Fuck you really are useless as your mother!" he yelled hitting the face of his son.

"And all you care about is her!" he snapped his piercing blue eyes staring back at him with anger.

Pitch "she's part of the experiment!"

"No... this is more than that and you know it!" he snapped again.

Pitch "You really are stupid son, if you think she's more than the experiment."

"No but we both know that when she finds out the truth.... you know what will happen."

Pitch "Don't act all moistest now Jake, you didn't think I knew what you've been doing with my plaything?" he chuckled.

Jake "I didn't think you would care considering." He said brushing against his fathers shoulder as he walked past.

Pitch "She's mine." He looked down sneering.