Undeniable attraction

Dominic's PoV

As I walked out of Catalina's mansion's gym, I caught her attention and casually challenged her to a spar. Her initial surprise was quickly replaced by a knowing smirk as she turned on her heel and
walked back into the gym. I followed, a determined grin on my face.

The gym was now quiet, save for the soft hum of the air conditioning. Catalina had taken her place on the mat, her stance confident and her arms crossed over her chest.

Her smirk was a challenge in itself, and I knew I was in for a fight, both physically and mentally. I stepped onto the mat and positioned myself opposite her, my eyes never leaving hers.

We started to spar, and I decided to make it more interesting. I was intent on using every trick at my disposal, not just with my moves but with my presence.

As we exchanged blows, I was mindful to let my touch linger a bit longer than necessary, my movements intentionally close and intimate. Each time I closed in, I could see her eyes flash with a mix of surprise and intrigue.

At one point, I managed to maneuver us into a position where her back was pressed against my chest. I held one of her arms tightly, my other hand resting lightly but purposefully on her waist.

I could feel her breath hitch, her body tensing against mine. Her attempts to break free were met with my firm grip, and I relished the feeling of her resistance, the heat radiating off her body a tantalizing sensation.

I leaned in closer, my breath warm against her ear. I could sense the shiver that ran through her, her body reacting to the closeness.

I allowed my free hand to slide down her waist, deliberately close enough to be felt but just out of reach. I kept my voice low, almost a whisper,

"You're quite the challenge, Catalina. It's not just your moves that intrigue me."

I felt her swallow, a visible sign of her struggle to maintain her composure.

Her throat moved slightly, and I could sense her trying to steady herself despite the intimate contact. The proximity was intense, and I was acutely aware of the effect I was having on her.

Her reaction was a mix of surprise and undeniable attraction, and I could feel my own arousal growing despite my efforts to control it.

I was playing a dangerous game, testing the boundaries of our interaction while maintaining the upper hand. Catalina was resilient, but I could tell that my touch, my proximity, was pushing her limits.

"Ready to admit defeat, or do you prefer to keep up the fight?" I murmured, my lips brushing against her ear as I held her in place. I could sense the heat between us, the charged atmosphere that made this moment both thrilling and complicated.

Catalina's breath was uneven, her body pressed tightly against mine, and I could feel the tension in her muscles.

I was pushing her boundaries, and it was clear that she was both frustrated and intrigued by the interplay between us.

The game was far from over, and I was determined to keep the pressure on, to see how far I could push her before she broke.

As we continued our spar, I kept my focus on her, enjoying the challenge and the complexity of our interaction.

Catalina was a formidable opponent, and every move we made only heightened the stakes. This was more than just a physical confrontation; it was a test of wills, a dance of power and desire that left both of us on edge.