Hot air ballon

Catalina's PoV

It had been three days since our first date, and Dominic had surprised me with a hot air balloon ride-something I'd always wanted to try but never had the chance to. He blindfolded me, leading me carefully onto the balloon. When he finally removed the cloth, I rushed to the side, my dress fluttering in the wind, sneakers making a soft sound as I moved. The city below was mesmerizing, and I couldn't help but smile at the breathtaking view.

"Come check it out, Dominic!" I called out, excitement bubbling in my voice.

Dominic walked over to me, his presence just behind me. I felt his hand gently settle on my shoulder, turning me around. When I looked up at him, his smile was both reassuring and mischievous.

"Are you going to ruin this moment, Dominic? If so, think again. I brought my pistol," I warned, trying to keep the mood light.

He shook his head, his grin widening. "Then what is-"

Before I could finish, he pulled me closer, his hand resting firmly on my lower back. "Shut up, Catalina," he said, his voice warm and playful.

"You've got some nerve to tell me to shut up," I retorted, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Shut up and listen to me," he said again, more gently this time. He placed his hand on the side of my neck, his thumb brushing against my cheek as he looked into my eyes. Those deep brown eyes that always seemed to captivate me, darkening in the most alluring ways.

"You're a crazy woman. You're stubborn, resilient, fierce, with a smart mouth and quick wit. You're ruthless and much more. Yet, you're also adorable, caring, and, yes, a bit like a child when you experience things like this," he said, his voice sincere and soft.

I felt a shiver run down my spine at his words. As he leaned in closer, the tension between us became palpable. "If your brother hadn't stopped me that day, I don't think I would've been able to resist much longer. It's why I'm going to do something I shouldn't, because you drive me absolutely insane. You make me lose control when I want to be in control. All I ever wanted was power to overpower the Cassiettas, but instead, I fell for one."

His lips were so close now, and I could feel his breath against my skin. Dominic's hand slid into my hair, pulling me closer. My heart raced as I closed my eyes, bracing for the kiss I knew was coming. When his lips finally met mine, the world seemed to stop. The kiss was slow and deliberate, filled with a mixture of passion and tenderness that took my breath away.

In that moment, everything else faded away-the power struggles, the alliances, the expectations. It was just Dominic and me, lost in a kiss that spoke of unspoken feelings and desires. I melted into the embrace, my hands finding their way to his shoulders as I deepened the kiss. Despite the complexities of our situation, there was something undeniably right about this moment.

I don't resist; instead, I intensify the kiss, my hands moving to his jacket, slowly removing it to reveal his muscular frame. Dominic's hands roam daringly, sliding under my dress to grip my thighs, igniting a fire within me. I moan softly, my lips parting to invite Dominic's tongue, the kiss becoming hungrier, more desperate.