Tenderness

Catalina's PoV

I was drenched in sweat, my focus entirely on the rhythm of my punches against the bag. The music blasted through my headphones, each beat driving me harder. The gym was my sanctuary, a place where I could channel my frustrations and sharpen my edge.

As I threw another punch, I felt a presence in the doorway. I turned slightly, catching a glimpse of

Dominic's silhouette. He stood there, a towel draped around his neck, and water bottle in hand. My heart skipped a beat as he watched me with an amused grin.

I barely had time to process his presence before he strolled into the gym, his gaze fixed on me with a mixture of interest and mischief. He dropped his towel onto the bench and stepped onto the mat, his athletic physique barely concealed by his gym shorts.

"Want to spar?" he asked, his voice casual but laced with an unmistakable challenge. I raised an eyebrow, momentarily hesitating. My muscles were still buzzing from the workout, but the prospect of a sparring match with Dominic, of all people, was intriguing

"Alright," I said, crossing my arms as I walked over to the centre of the mat. My smirk was both defiant and inviting. Dominic approached me with deliberate strides, his eyes never leaving mine.

We squared up, and as soon as we began, I realized he wasn't holding back. His moves were smooth and controlled, but there was an underlying seductiveness in his technique that threw me off balance.

Every time I tried to counter him, his proximity and the occasional brush of his body against mine made it harder to concentrate.

He was deliberately intimate, his movements purposefully designed to distract and unsettle me. At one point, he had me pressed against him, my back against his chest. He held one of my arms tightly, and I could feel his breath on my neck.

A shiver ran down my spine as I tried to wriggle free. His other hand slid down my waist, sending a rush of heat through me. Dominic's voice was a soft whisper against my ear, sending tingles across my skin.

"You're a fascinating challenge, Catalina. Why do you keep tempting me?" I tried to clear my throat, my voice coming out more breathless than I intended. "It's not my fault I have that effec,t"

He chuckled softly, his grip on my waist tightening.

I could feel the unmistakable sign of his arousal pressing against me, and it only heightened the tension between us. I tried to focus on breaking free, but his proximity and the heat of his body were overwhelming.

In a swift, fluid motion, Dominic lifted me up and gently slammed me onto the mat.

He hovered over me, our faces inches apart. I could see the raw intensity in his eyes as they flicked from mine to my lips. I could feel my own breath quickening as I noticed the way his gaze lingered on my mouth.

He leaned closer, his hot breath mingling with mine. "Why do you keep tempting me to kiss you when you do nothing?" His voice was low, almost a growl.

I smirked despite the overwhelming closeness. "It's not my fault I have that effect."

Dominic's eyes flickered with a mix of desire and frustration. He moved his hands down my body, and I couldn't help but notice the bulge in his shorts. My gaze fell on it, and a soft chuckle escaped my lips. It was adorabl how he tried to hide his arousal.

In a sudden, decisive move, Dominic lifted me up again, wrapping my legs around him. My heart raced, and I could feel his arousal pressed against me. He carried me over to the boxing ring, setting me down with almost casual ease.

He positioned himself between my legs, his hands gripping the sides of my thighs. His eyes scanned me my face, my body, and then my lips. I felt a mix of anticipation and nervousness as his gaze lingered on my lips.

"I'Il do us both afavourr," he said, smirking as he grabbed the back of my neck and leaned in. His lips brushed against mine in a slow, deliberate kiss. The world narrowed to just the two of us.

His kiss was a mix of dominance and tenderness, sending a flood of sensations through me. I melted into the kiss, responding with equal intensity. His hands were firm but gentle on my body, and I could feel the heat of his arousal pressing against me.

The kiss deepened, and for a moment, all the strategy, the games, and the rivalry faded away. It was just Dominic and me, caught in a moment that was both intense and undeniably intimate.

When we finally pulled apart, our breaths mingling in the air, I looked up at him, my heart pounding. I was caught between the exhilaration of our kiss and the realization of what this meant for us. The game had shifted once again, and Dominic had just escalated it to a whole new level.