First date preparation

Dominic's PoV

I spent the morning moving my belongings into the spare bedroom opposite Catalina's, ensuring everything was neatly arranged.

The room was a far cry from the luxury I was used to, but it would do for now. After unpacking, I took a quick shower, letting the hot water clear my mind and focus my thoughts.

Stepping out of the shower, I dressed in black jeans and a black blouse, leaving the top two buttons unfastened to add a touch of casual sophistication.

I put on a diamond chain and slid into black socks and block-heeled sneakers. I slicked my wet hair back, added a diamond wristwatch, and finished with a generous spray of cologne. I was ready to make a good impression.

Walking out of my room, I approached Catalina's door and gently knocked. The sound of her voice came through, slightly muffled.

"Wait a second," she called out from the other side.

I leaned against the doorframe, casually adjusting my collar. I could hear the rustling of movement as she prepared herself. The anticipation was palpable. I was keenly aware of the stakes here-this was about more than just a date; it was a chance to deepen our connection and, potentially, to start building the future we'd discussed.

The door finally creaked open, and I saw Catalina standing there, her eyes briefly widening as she took in my appearance. I gave her a confident smile.

"Ready for our day out?" I asked, my tone smooth and relaxed.

Her gaze lingered on me for a moment before she nodded, a hint of a smile playing at her lips. "Yes, just give me a moment to grab my things."

She turned away to retrieve her belongings, and I took the opportunity to look around her room. It was elegantly decorated, a reflection of her sophisticated taste.

Catalina emerged from her room, looking stunning, wearing a short, tight black dress that hugged her figure perfectly.

The dark green heels she wore added a splash of colour, complementing her outfit without overwhelming it. Her gold earrings and necklace caught the light as she moved, adding a touch of elegance.

Her perfume was intoxicating, a subtle yet alluring fragrance that lingered in the air.

Her long hair was styled into soft beach waves, framing her face beautifully.

The minimal makeup she wore accentuated her natural features, which I appreciated. I was never a fan of excessive makeup, and Catalina's understated look was both refreshing and captivating.

As she walked toward me, I noticed a scar on her wrist and another peeking from the neckline of her dress. I didn't ask about them; some things were better left unspoken, at least for now.

With a smile and a nod, I gestured towards the door. "Shall we?" She returned the smile, and together,

we headed out, I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement. This was more than just another day-it was the start of something potentially significant, and I intended to make the most of it.