10

-Harry-

"No you listen here Styles. I'm done right now with you, put Delia to sleep and leave me be. If you'll excuse me."

If she would just let me talk god dammit.

**Several Hours Earlier**

"Are you gonna do anything now that we're in America?" Niall asked me.

I stood up. "Yeah. Watch Delia while I'm gone."

I walked to the hotel I knew she was staying in and got up to her room. I knocked on the door until she answered. "What do you want?"

"I just wanna make sure that you never hurt my daughter again." I leaned forward and she scowled. "Who's that love?"

Calvin Harris cam up behind her and put an arm around her waist. "Mr. Styles just decided to pay us a visit."

"Dude you don't know what you're getting yourself into, alright. Get out while you still can."

"What did do you just say to me?"

"She's an animal that poses as an angel. Now I have an angel at home. And she was crying her eyes out when you called her a brat." I put my finger on her upper chest. "You made her cry for two hours. You're not motherly enough to understand but that's a long ass time. In other words, she was so upset she wouldn't eat."

"She is a brat. She's gonna grow up with you as a dad which means she'll never have to work for fame. She has it even now. It's ridiculous." She flicked her hair off her shoulder.

"Are you hearing this shit right now? And you're still dating her?" The next thing I knew I was on the ground.

"Calvin!" Taylor yelled and someone opened their room door slightly. "I'm not gonna fight you man, just keep your girlfriend's mouth shut please. It would make my life a hell of a lot ea-" He punched me again in the eye and I could see the man filming us.

"It would make my life easier. That's all. Taylor you'll underst-" He punched me once more in the gut. "You'll understand when you become a mum."

She ran over and grabbed Calvin's wrist. "Go inside."

He nodded but made sure to spit on me first. "Hey!"

Taylor held my arm and tried to help me up but I brushed her off. "Don't touch me please. Just keep your mouth closed please. My daughter has plenty of other things to be worried about right now. Like going to school. You might wanna keep him on a leash the bloody animal." I put my hood on and walked down the steps until I heard her close the door. I walked back up and knocked on the door of the man I saw recording.

"Do me a favor lad, can I see that video?" He nodded. I sent it to myself then deleted the number so he didn't have it and then handed him his phone back. "Upload that somewhere that it'll get around. I need people to see it. Thank you."

He nodded. I needed Liv to see it. I stumbled back into Niall's hotel room where the four of us and Delia were. "Harry what happened mate!?" Liam looked at me up and down and fell onto the couch.

Delia came over to me. "What happened to your face daddy?"

"I talked to Taylor about what she said about you baby. She's never gonna say anything ever again, I promise."

Louis came over with an ice pack. "What hell mate, I thought you were going to talk to Taylor, not get into a fight with Taylor."

I took the ice and rolled my eyes. "Her new boyfriend did this." I brushed my hair out of my face and heard someone giggle. We all turned to Niall. "Hello? Earth to Niall! Your best friend was just beat up hellllloo?" Liam spoke to him.