17

-Olivia-

"I'm just saying, I want another baby Liv..." I pushed him off my hips and started getting ready for bed.

"I can't deal with this right now Haz. Theo isn't even a year old yet."

"I know but I was thinking we could start trying again..." He stood behind me and tried to kiss my neck but I couldn't let him.

"Try? We don't have to 'try' Harry." I leaned forward so Delia didn't hear. "Our daughter wasn't exactly planned Harry."

He scolded me. "Oh c'mon, you know she wasn't." I spoke up.

He sighed and looked down. "Theo was planned."

"And? Look what happened with him! Postpartum Depression for his mother so guess what!?"

"What Olivia?" He said with attitude.

"It could happen again Harry. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to sleep, I have another show tomorrow night. Delia sweetheart, come say goodnight to mummy."

She opened the door to her room, and ran over to me. "Goodnight mummy!"

"You're not going anywhere." Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me back inside. "Harry! Get off of me, I have to sleep."

"Please Liv I just want another baby....can we please just talk about this."

I was exhausted and really just wanted to go to bed. Wouldn't he know how tired I am? He does shows all the time, but when I do them he won't leave me be. "Harry now is not the time for that."

"Why not!"

I softened up. "Harry I'm afraid. I don't wanna have Postpartum Depression again. It's more common with children after it's already happened once before."

"You need to stop being afraid." He's never like this and I was just starting to get mad.

"I CAN'T. Harry you don't get it! It's one of the worst feelings in the world! Knowing you brought life into this world with another person and yet you, the mother of the child, knows you don't love it!!"

"You're right! I don't get Olivia! But if we try, then maybe you won't have it, ok!!?!?"

"You're being completely and utterly insensitive!! I'm done with you right now, I need to go to sleep." I sighed and he spoke up angrily. "No Olivia!"

Harry lifted his hand and Delia ran over, scared that Harry might hit me. I held Delia's body close to mine cringing. Did....did he just..try to hit me....? I was in shock.

"Keep it together Harry!" I yelled at him and he fell to his knees. "Olivia... please...I-I was just, Olivia please..."

"Harry stop."

_____________________________

-Harry-

I was never going to hit her. I can't even believe that she would think that. I was going to cup her cheek and shut her up with a kiss God dammit. Liv went in the shower and Delia laid down with me. I was stressed and I couldn't get over how sweet she was. "It's ok daddy. You and mummy will work it out." Just like her mum.

"Go get in bed before mummy sees you got out." She giggled. "Ok."

______________________________

A/N: This is most possibly the shortest chapter I've ever written for this story. Omg. I'll talk to you people in like five seconds since I have another short chapter up next. Tell ur friends, vote, and comment. Byyye😍💕 ~Skye🌸