40

WARNING: THIS ISN'T 100% EDITED SORRY OK CONTINUE

-Olivia-

In late October the kids were driving me nuts about Halloween and if they could use Alex as a prop in their costumes.  "Hey babe?" I yelled as I walked toward the kitchen one morning and saw Delia and Theo jumping up and down near a figure that was crouched down on the floor.

"If your—aahhhh!" The kids tackled him to the ground pleading.

"Please?!"

"Please daddy can we?"

"Yes, if your mum says it's okay!"

"Says what's okay?"

The three of them flipped their heads around to look at me and I raised my eyebrows still. "If what's okay?" I repeated and suddenly had four more little hands grabbing at my hips.

"Mummy!" "Can we mummy??"

"Haz, what the hell are they talking about?"

"Halloween." He smirked and I rolled my eyes walking over and putting Alex in her high chair. "What's your idea now?"

"Well they want us to b—"

"No daddy! I want to tell mummy."

"I told Theo he should be Flounder, Alex could be S-Sebastian,  daddy could be Prince Eric, and mummy could be Princess Ariel!!" She finished panting at my feet and looked up at me with big blinking blue eyes.

"And who would you be?" I asked because she hadn't mentioned her own name.

"Ursula duh!"

I smiled and looked at Harry. "You wanna do it?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I'm in if you are."

I looked at my little girl's face in front of me. "Alright.." Two weeks later all 5 of us were just getting home from Trick-or-Treating when Theo and Delia ran into the backyard.

"Wait! I want a picture of you!" Theo ran past Harry and inside dashing up the steps.

"Dammit...." He hated his picture being taken. "Delia, at least lemme get one of you!"

"I'm a sea witch! I'm a sea witch!" She cackled and Harry spoke up from the back door. "C'mon! Say cheese for your mum!"

"CHEEEEEEESE!" Delia yelled and I smiled.

"Perfect!" I heard Alex start to cry when Harry when he held up a hand. "I'll get her, you take them two out of their costumes and put them in bed."

@OliviaStyles: our little sea witch

"You look great mumma..." Lia smiled and I heard Haz call me.

"Hey Liv?"

"Perrie's on the phone." I nodded and he held out the phone. "Alright, alright.."