32

-Harry-

In November management told us they needed to be told if and when anyone else was pregnant because it had been getting in the way of planning. As of right now Liv was making food for the kids, since we had a huge lunch, while Delia was playing with Theo and our third album was playing through the speakers in the house.

"Hey babe?"

"Yeah." I walked over to her and put my arms around her body.

"Haz, can you go get the kids? Their food's ready." She smiled at me as I nodded. "Thank you." She turned her head to look at me and placed her lips on mine instantly moving in sync with mine. I grabbed her side and she laughed into the kiss. She's so ticklish sometimes. "Yes, I will go get her."

I walked down the steps to the den and saw Delia and Theo watching the telly. "C'mon upstairs guys supper's ready."

"Yayyyy!" Delia ran past me and Theo wobbled over. "Dada, up up!"

I picked him up and walked them upstairs to Liv. "I like this Haz."

"Like what Livi?" I put Theo in his high chair. "I like not having to worry about an album or worry about music. Honey move your hair for mummy." She pushed Delia's hair behind her and tucked a napkin in her shirt. We walked into the kitchen when the kids were finished with their food. "I like being normal once in a while." She turned away from me so I pulled her waist to mine. I swayed our bodies back and forth and brushed up and down her arms with my fingers making her shiver.

She lifted her arm behind her head and pulled on my hair causing a groan to escape from my mouth. "H-Harry..." She whispered weakly.

"Hi baby..." I twirled her around and she faced me. She put her hands on my chest and let them fall to my hips. She pulled my neck down and attached her lips to mine. I put my hand on her lower back and I ran my nails down then brought my hand up to her cheeks trying to get her closer to me.

"Hi Harry." She breathed out finally. She leaned her head on my chest and I smiled down at her. "We have to get ready for Christmas."

I laughed. "You're so random love."

"What?" She pouted and I smiled. "One second you're on top of me and the next you're worrying about Christmas."

She smiled and blushed. "I'm a mom, it's how my mind works." She flipped her hair in my face and I laughed and nuzzled my nose into her neck before replacing my nose with my lips and biting lightly on her neck. "I'm gonna jump in the shower...if you wanna join me....I'm up for anything.

"Mmm...Har.....Harry..." I pressed her back against the counter and lifted her leg up against my side.

"Come in with me, the kids are busy please Livi..." She moaned and pulled my neck down onto her chest. "I'll joi-"

"Mummy?"

Olivia closed her eyes momentarily then kissed me once more. She ran her hand through her hair and pushed me gently off her figure. "What's the matter love?" She crouched down to Delia.

"I'm tired."

"Ok, give mummy one minute." She sighed and looked up at me. She stood up and leaned into my chest. "You're very short."

She pouted then laughed. "We've been married for almost 3 years and you just noticed that." She kissed me once and I smiled into it. "I'll bring my little girl up to bed. Put Theo in his room then go hop into the shower love."

"Say goodnight to mummy." I picked Delia up and she hugged Liv. "I love you mummy."

"I love you too sweetheart. Goodnight." She kissed her nose and Delia giggled. I brought Delia up to her room and she didn't even fight me on putting her pjs on. "Goodnight babygirl. I love you." I kissed the top of her head and walked to our washroom.

"I don't remember the last time I got into the shower and enjoyed it." Liv's silhouette moved in the shower. I smirked. "Oh you'll enjoy it alright..." I mumbled under my breath.

She poked her head out of the shower and looked at me. "I heard that." I laughed and stripped down before stepping in next to Liv.

She was facing away from me so I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back against me. "Harry....."

"Yes my love?" I whispered huskily in her ear. "You're trying to play..." She arched her back and I put my hands on her lower waist.

I pulled her back and she gasped feeling all of me against her. "This isn't a game baby..."

"Then stop playing Hazza..." I smirked even though she couldn't see. "If you want.."

I stepped away from her and reached for the shampoo before she grabbed my hands. "You put them hands back where they belong." I chuckled quietly at her cuteness and put my hands back on her lower hips but started rubbing her hips lightly. She moaned and turned around facing me for the first time since I stepped in and she attacked my lips with hers. I lifted her leg and she pulled my hair. "Jump." I mumbled against her lips and she did pressing her back against the shower door. I could tell she was sick of waiting by how rough she was being. So I positioned myself and watched as Liv slammed her hand against the door and I pulled her lips to mine as I pressed myself into her. She moaned into my mouth and I smiled into the kiss mumbling against her lips. "I love you."

______________________________

A/N: 😁😁 awkward sexy filler chapter? Lol I'm gonna go to bed but other than that byyyyeee hope you enjoyed lovelies💕 vote and comment if you liked❤️ ~Skye🐠