5

-Olivia-

Harry got home and brought Delia back. "Harry?" I sobbed. "Please answer me.." I whispered to myself.

"Just cut it out Liv." He snapped at me.

He shook out his hair and started up the steps. "Harry please."

"What?" He looked mad.

"Please just wait here and I'll be right down." He nodded and rolled his eyes at me.

I walked upstairs with Delia and helped her out of the wet clothes she was wearing and into her pjs. "Are you mad at daddy?"

"No sweetie I'm gonna talk to him don't worry. Get some sleep baby." I kissed the top of her head, shut off the light and started walking downstairs when Delia spoke up.

"Mummy?"

I turned back and she sat up in bed so I walked back over to her bed. "What's the matter sweetie?"

"Daddy's not that mad at you. Even though you yelled."

"Mummies and daddies fight all the time. But they still love each other. You know that right?" She nodded and I smiled.

"I know that because daddy wrote a song about you." She smiled. "Goodnight Delia, I love you."

"I love you too mummy."

I walked downstairs. He wrote a song about me? That's never good. "Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I wanted to say I'm sorry for earlier. I don't know what's wrong with me." I felt my lip quiver as I started to cry. "I-I just feel l-like I shouldn't have had Theo. There's s-something wrong with m-me."

"No.....Olivia....." He wrapped his arms all the way around me and hugged me tightly. "I forgive you Liv. You just have to talk to me." He let go and cupped my face in his hands. "I'm here for you. I'm right here." I cried harder and he wiped the tears away with his thumbs.

"There's nothing wrong with baby I promise. Come here." He hugged me again and I felt what I felt the first time he hugged me. Safe. "I love you."

"I love you too Liv." He played with my hair a bit and held me until my tears were gone.

"I think I should go to the doctor. To see if there is something wrong." He nodded. "Okay, we'll go tomorrow. Together."

We sat with his arms around me laying on the sofa for a little while longer before I remembered the song that Lia mentioned.

"Oh! Delia said something about a song that you wrote about me." I smiled and he looked down and blushed feverishly.

"It was supposed to be a surprise." He rolled his eyes probably annoyed that Lia said something.

"The guys and I finished today because we're meeting with Simon for the selections tomorrow. I've been working on it for a while though. I lied and told you it was about an ex from high school but yeah it's about you." He kissed my temple and I smiled.

"What's it called?"

"Where do broken hearts go." He rubbed my arm and took out his notepad.

"Can you sing it for me?" I whispered.

He smiled. "I don't have Niall here. I don't wanna without the music."

"Haz it's me. We've been together for years I've heard you sing in the shower, completely off key and I still think it sounds amazing. Sing it for me." I smiled.

He laughed and nodded. "Alright alright."

He started the song and I tapped to the beat on my leg smiling when he hit the higher notes. After Zayn left, he took on a few parts that were moderately higher because his range is incredible, and boy was he putting it to good use. I continued listening as the song came to an end. His voice is silky enough to put me to sleep if I let it.