23

-Harry-

I woke up and felt Olivia's lips on mine. I pulled her down on top of me and she giggled into the kiss. "Best....wake up call.....ever."

Liv and I were talking until about 1 in the morning until she merely jumped on my bones. We only slept for about 4 hours but I could probably get high off of the taste of her lips. "I love you," I kissed her cheekbone. "So...f***ing much."

She rolled her tongue and giggled before climbing on top of me. "I love it when you curse, it turns me on." She bit her lip and I stared at her lips mesmerized. I gripped her bum and she smirked at me. "Why don't you....wake up your little boy, and I will get my angel ready for the day?"

"Alright. Cover your chest when we going downstairs." She smiled at me and chuckled. "I don't want anyone seeing anything that's mine."

"Everyone on the entire planet knows who I am. They know I'm Harry Styles' wife, don't worry babe." She ran her hand through her hair and stood up. I smirked and pinched her bum.

She gasped then smirked at me. "Let's go get the monster."

"Delliiiiaaaaa?" She sang and I smiled behind her walking to Theo's bed.

She started to get her dressed while I got Theo ready. "Who wants breakfast?" Liv called from the bedroom. She walked out wearing plain leggings and a sweatshirt that was 2 sizes too big. "You look cute."

"Sure, cute for a mum." I rolled my eyes at her. "C'mon."

***************

We walked downstairs and one man kept taking pictures of us on his phone and was making it way too obvious. Liv picked out pancakes for herself and gave Delia all fruits and a muffin. "C'mon, Harry eat." I chuckled and she turned around half frustrated and half lovingly. "What?"

"You sound like your mum when you get mad." I laughed again and she joined me this time. I leaned my nose in her hair and kissed her. "We have performance today!"

Olivia laughed as we walked up to our room. "Yes Harry it's the 31st of December you knob-head."

"I know who I'm kissing at 12:00 o'clock tonight." I put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Oh hush." She said with a moan.

***************

Liv and I were complete opposites. She was wearing a black and white long sleeve dress and I was only in a shirt that was thinner than a piece of paper. I pulled on a jacket because she told me too but I didn't need it. We were performing in LA for New Year's Eve and we were going to sing Steal My Girl. The crowd started screaming before we were even announced to go on stage. We walked out and I held Liv's hand while Niall walked out with Heather, Louis with Crystal, and Liam with Sophia.

"Everybody wanna steal my girl, Everybody wanna take her heart away, Couple billion in the whole wide world, Find another one 'cause she belongs to me!" Liv and the girls planned something so that after the chorus they would sing something but didn't tell us what.

Sophia took the mic right out of Liam's hand and sang. "Kisses like cream, My walk is so mean, And every jaw drop, When I'm in these jeans alright!"

"They don't exist, If they don't have us, Their sun doesn't shine, Their world doesn't turn, Alright!" Heather and Crystal sang together and we were all so shocked.

I was waiting for Liv to take my mic but she didn't until the very end. "I know, I know, That he's never let me down before..." She ran her hand down my chest and I took a breath. She was turning me on and I still had an interview and half a song to get through before I could even think about kissing her. "I know, I know, That he's never gonna let another take my love from him now!"