19

-Harry-

In early November the boys and I were starting our tour and Liv happened to be in Australia right now. Apparently, Niall's girlfriend is a tour director and is coming on tour with us. Niall was so happy about it and I was seriously missing Liv.

"Hey, it's me." I called her over video chat.

"Hey..!" She looked tired. "We just did the show and it was awful." She ran her hands over her face. "The lights weren't right. My heels were too high so I kept falling, my mic wasn't working and some fan had to be taken out of the venue because they were yelling Those aren't Harry's kids!! when I brought Delia out to say goodnight. Ughhhh." She hit her head in the pillow. "It was awful, just awful Harry."

"Sorry to hear that love. How are my angels?"

"We're great.." She smiled.

"I need you to be here. Delia's gonna break that bear if she doesn't see you soon." Liv looked so hot. I was barely paying attention to what she was saying. "Hello? Earth to Harry?" I ran my hands down my face. "Sorry love. I'm so tired. The show was fun but they had heat on she it was really hot. I'm on the plane right now so...is it hot there?"

"Are you kidding me? It's like 25° Celsius here, I'm dying. I practically miss London rain." (Anyone who's like me and from the U.S. That's like 70°F) She picked Delia up and placed her on her hip. "Say goodnight to daddy."

I looked at my little girl. She was so cute, I think I'm in love with two girls. "Goodnight daddy!" She leaned forward to kiss the screen and I kissed mine.

She put her to sleep and I leaned my head on the chair. "Jesus I'm tired."

"Same. Oh! Theo's starting to mumble his words." She smiled and I mirrored it.

She stood up and I could see the stretch marks on her thighs. They were so beautiful to me and yet she hated them. They were scars that showed when she brought life into this world...how much cooler can someone get?

She leaned forward behind her computer and picked up a cup but all I could focus on was her chest. She's just so beautiful. "Harry?" She said singsong like.

"Sorry I miss you."

"I miss you too.." She smiled.

She brought the computer to the bed and laid down. "This bed is huge."

"How huge?"

She started jumping and I laughed. "I don't know. But it's fun." She laid down and started kicking her feet. I screenshotted her when she was smiling and made a mental note to post it later.

"Tell me." I looked at her. "Yes?"

"We've been married for 2 years."

"I know. Best two years of my life." I smirked and she laughed. "I love you. I'll see you when we land. I need some sleep."

"Ok night Hazza." I smiled and signed off Skype.

@Harry_Styles: happy 2 years to my baby❤️

REPLY: @Olivia_Styles: I love you too🙈❤️ @Harry_Styles

I smiled at her reply, retweeted it and favorited it and then head to bed.

______________________________

-Olivia-

Harry and the boys went to their venue today and were rehearsing a lot of things. They started singing Change Your Ticket and Delia and I walked in through where the fans would go. We sat towards the back and when the song was over we stood up and yelled as loud as we possibly could but Harry couldn't see who it was. "Liv?" He yelled.

"Go daddy!!" She clapped her tiny little hands together. "Hi Haz!" I spoke.

"DELIA!!" Louis saw her and started running off stage at the same time that Harry did.

"She's my daughter!" They pushed each other and then tumbled on the stage. They stood up and Louis pushed Harry. "I don't care, she's my goddaughter!"

"Oh hush, we're coming up!" We went up on stage and Louis picked up Lia.

"Hi Uncle Lou," she giggled and smiled at him.

"Hi baby." Harry leaned down and kissed me passionately. "Hi Uncle Liam and Uncle Ni! You sound so good!"

I laughed. "C'mon let's go get you lunch babygirl."

"Where's Theo?" Harry looked at me franticly. "With Heather." Niall smiled at the mention of her name.

"I'll go get him." I smiled and tried to get out of Harry's arms.

"No, I got it!" Niall ran backstage. "He just wants an excuse to see her." I nodded and laughed. "You used to do that." I kissed his nose and he laughed. "Daddy?"

"Yes angel?" He turned to look at her. "Can I come on stage with you guys?"

She was talking a lot more clearly. "Maybe. We'll see....Maybe....if mummy comes on stage....." He grabbed my bum.

"Do you remember the last time we were on stage together?" I widened my eyes thinking about the last time. The time he 'lost his voice' and to had to come on stage with them.

"You practically got me pregnant." He smirked and ran his hand through his hand. "I know."

"Oh my god Harry!" I hit his arm and he laughed and held me close. I missed these few moments we had together. I love him, it's just so hard for him and I to actually enjoy our time together, we'll work on it.

______________________________

A/N: I had fun writing this chapter idky hope you enjoyed and omg they've been married for 2 years 😱😍😘 love you all. Vote, comment, add to ur libraries, and tell ur friends!!! ~Skye🐠