13

-Olivia-

I woke up in a bra and Harry's boxers. I love being married. I stood up and found Harry's shirt and threw it on over what I was wearing. I crawled back into bed with Harry then panicked, today Harry and I were flying for the first leg of my tour which was in North America. "We have a flight in an hour Harry!"

I jumped on him and he woke up frazzled. "Liv, baby-Love what's the matter?"

His big innocent eyes searched the room for something wrong and I laughed at his reaction. "Oh you're gonna get it." I giggled. "I already did yesterday I thought." I made a face and he smirked.

"Come'ere." I snuggled up next to him and he intertwined our fingers together then held them up and then flattened his out in the air. "What are you doing?"

"Do it." I did and he pointed at my hand. "That's where it belongs..." He pointed to my ring. "Forever and always." I turned and smiled at him. "I love you..." I kissed him one last time and then got up. "I'm gonna start getting ready."

***************

We landed in NYC at around 3pm their time, and I had less than an hour to get to the first of 3 interviews then I had to make my way to a press conference.

"Harry? I need help!"

He walked out of the kitchen part of the hotel with Nutella and a spoon. He licked the spoon and I practically passed out. "You alright love?"

He smiled and I laughed. "Which outfit?" I held up a strapless tight white top that had no cleavage whatsoever and a matching white skirt in one hand and in the other was a black strapless dress that cut off at my mid thigh.

"When...did you buy that?" He smirked and walked closer to me.

"In Paris after our honeymoon." I dropped both of the hangers and wrapped my arms around his neck. "We can't do anything right now. But I promise when we get back, I'll run you a bath and we'll have our fun."

"Oh hush up." I scolded him. "I say the white one."

He kissed my cheek and walked back to the kitchen. "Okay."

______________________________-Harry-

-Harry-

I pushed the stroller down the street and Delia was walking alongside me singing one of our songs called 18 that Ed Sheeran wrote.

"Hey babygirl are you hungry yet?" I asked her and she nodded. I found a small café and Lia was thrilled about having tea. On our way in paparazzi started to crowd us. "Hey come'ere." Lia held my hand and hid behind my leg.

"Harry! Harry! How are things with Olivia!?"

"Are you getting a divorce?!??!"

"Come talk to us Delia!!?! Do mommy and daddy fight?"