20

-Olivia-

"So how are you? How are the shows coming along?"

"Fine, fine. Just a little nervous." I was eating breakfast with Delia and video chatting with Sophia.

"So, how's Tay dealing with Li being away?"

She frowned. "She's just been crying a lot. Every time I talk to him she goes crazy. She's like 'daddy? Is that daddy? Where's daddy?' It honestly breaks my heart.

"Yeah I know the feeling."

"I still don't get how you went through a pregnancy with Harry on tour. I applaud you on that one."

I smiled. "It wasn't as hard as it seems. So tell me."

"Tell you what?" She laughed.

"Plans for the wedding!"

"Oh god Livia, I don't know much yet." She picked Taylor up and sat her on her lap. "Where daddy go?" Soph smiled at me.

"He's in America baby. He's performing."

"Mummy!" Delia ran in.

"What's the matter sweetie?"

"Daddy wants to talk to you!" I looked at Sophia. "I'll text you later."

"Ok, can you say bye to Aunt Olivia?"

"Bye!" Tay smiled at the camera and I laughed. "Bye Livia." Soph blew me a kiss and signed off.

I stood up and walked over to Harry in the kitchen. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"I'm going out today before your show. I was wondering if you wanted anything back stage during your costume change."

I looked at him and smiled. "No, I think I'm fine Haz."

He smiled warmly at me. "Great, I'm gonna head over to Niall's hotel for a little while to work on some things. I'll be back before you go to the venue, I promise." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek and I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pulled his lips to mine, taking him by surprise.

He smiled into it and I smiled against his lips before pecking them once more and skipping back to the bedroom. "I'll be back soon."

A little while later I was called down to the front desk and they said I had a shipment. I walked down with the kids and smiled when I saw the freezer full of Harry's favorite ice cream. He has been asking me for the longest time to get him some, but it wasn't in stock yet. Harry's favourite flavour is Christmas pudding, which they only do in December. But the staff at always make him a special batch so he can take away a few tubs.

When Harry came back to hotel room he saw me and smiled. "Hi baby." I giggled low and he smirked at me. He walked over and wrapped his arms around my body and I sighed happily.

"You smell amazing.." He breathed in my hair and I giggled. "Harry...I have a surprise." I said in a singsong voice.

He kissed my cheek and pulled my hips towards his. "You're cute, what is it?"

I brought him over to the kitchen and opened the freezer. "Look what I got you...."

He made a questioning look then saw the 6 tubs of ice cream and looked up and smiled. He's so cute, I'm drooling over how hot my husband is, there's something wrong with me. "Babyyyy...thank you, thank you, thank youuu." He picked me up and twirled me around and then laid me on the couch. "We should go, it's almost time for your sound check.

I frowned and pulled him down on top of me. "Ok, but first..." He connected his lips to mine merely reading my mind. "Mm....Harry...." He gripped my leg and inched his way up to my bum.

"C'mon...." He pulled me up and pressed his body on mine making sure I could feel his hard on. "Harry, cut it out.." I said between laughs. "Delia honey get your shoes on!"

"Go get Theo you horny arse." I pushed him off of me playfully and he smirked.

"Anything for you love.." I went over to Instagram and liked a few pictures, followed a few people then saw a picture.

@harrystyles: for both my kittens🐱 thank you Perth😉

I laughed at the picture and heard Harry yell to me. "Wait Liv, I bought you and Delia something."

I smiled. "I can see that." I commented on the picture @oliviastyles: you're a dork @harrystyles but I still love you😘

He walked back out with the shoes. "Don't you love them!! They're cats!"

I laughed at his excitement and kissed his cheek softly before taking the shoes out of his hands. "Delia?" She ran to me. "I'm here mummy!"

"Look at these shoes daddy bought mummy and you!" He smiled like a little kid and I laughed. "Thank you moron..." I mumbled until our lips met.

"Let's go to the venue!" Harry yelled and we followed him out the hotel room.

______________________________

-Harry-

God I loved her. Liv was performing hitting every note perfectly and had the entire crowd singing along. She made a joke about me and then cocked her head to one side looking backstage and I took a deep breath knowing she was trying to make me sexually frustrated.

She tried to get me on stage and before I let her Louis came over to me. "Hey mate, I didn't know you were here, are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm great, can you cover for me tomorrow morning in case I don't get to sound check in time?" He sounded excited not anxious so I smirked. "Who's the girl?"

He blushed. "Her name's Crystal and she's really sweet. I wanna take her out to dinner."

He smiled at me and I nodded. "Yes, I'll cover for you. Go! Have fun."

"Bye Uncle Lou.." Delia giggled and I smiled down at her.

"Later muffin." He pinched her cheek, winked at me and left. In the middle of Olivia's 26th song she has an instrumental part which the dancers took over so she could come backstage and have a quick costume change.

"Delia, go to Alice alright?" She nodded at me and Liv came running backstage.

"What am I even getting into?" I laughed and pulled her behind a curtain. "This.." I held up her outfit and got her heels off as she pulled top above her head and pulled on the other top. She took off the skirt she was wearing and changed into tight leggings that showed her curves. "I like this outfit better Livi."

I always got a giggle out of her when I called her that, which wasn't often. "Go get 'em baby." I crashed my lips on hers and she laughed before making her back on stage when the lights were flashing just the way we were supposed to be.

"Perfect...." I mumbled as I watched her end the concert. "How was it?, she came off and was out of breath so I had her sit on my lap and drink her water to calm down. "You were incredible babe.." I kissed the back of her neck.

"I would even say..." She turned around and looked confused. I did my best American accent. "You're cute as a button, every little bit of you." She laughed at my play on Marcel's famous line. "And this!" She held my cheek before kissing my jawline. "...is why I love you."

______________________________

A/N: AYY sorry if this was kinda a boring chapter I tried😒 comment, vote, tell ur friends, and add to ur libraries Imma go to sleep G'NIGHT ~Skye🌸💕