16

-Olivia-

Harry and I tucked Delia and Theo into bed and went straight to sleep after.

I walked into the toilet to brush my teeth. "Hurry up Haz, I'm tired." He was taking forever in the shower.

He mimicked me and I huffed. "I'm serious, c'mon." To mess with him I flushed the toilet and he screamed. "That's cold!!!"

"Shhhh...are you trying to wake your kids?" I smirked and he laughed. "Oh you're gonna get it."

He opened the shower curtain and grabbed my waist pulling me over to him. "Harry! You're getting me all wet!" He started tickling me then leaned down and kissed me. "Haz..c'mon cut it out!" I giggled against his lips and he chuckled.

Without any warning he lifted me up and pulled me into the shower. "HA-" he shut me up with a kiss.

"Are you trying to wake your kids?" He whispered seductively in my ear and pushed me against the wall. "H-Ha....please Harry just hold on."

"For what?" He pressed his member against me and I moaned. "Harry, I..c-can't get pregnant...right...now. You..know that...please Harry." I spoke between breaths, but without thinking I connected my lips with his. He let his hands roam free on my body and I couldn't help but do the same. He groaned into my mouth and I quickly was only standing in front of him in my bra and panties. "Jesus Harry."

He quickly moved his lips to my neck and I moaned quietly and he smiled into my neck. "Tonight's gonna be fun."

***************

I woke up the next morning and had a photoshoot to do for the cover of Glamour Magazine. I felt tired and then remembered yesterday. I smiled at Harry lying next to me and then stood up when Delia ran into our room.

"Do you know the date love?" I turned back to look at Harry.

"September.....26th? I believe so."

"Alright I'm going through the shower, then we have to go to my photoshoot." He kissed my lips once and then helped Delia get dressed.

I got out of the shower and put my hair up in a bun and put little makeup because I would get plenty of that done at Glamour.

I had done a radio call yesterday and they asked about how the paparazzi were and the fans and I think I made it clear like I don't mind when fans crows around but it's stressful when the paps do it.

"Ready?" Harry looked up at me.

"Ready." I smiled at him and as a family we walked out and got in out uber to head to the building that the pictures were being taken.

***************

On October 4th we went to the venue. All of my popular songs are slower and calmer so most people think that that's all I'm about, but I actually have a lot of pop songs. The other three boys left London and came to America yesterday because their first show was in about a week. I was coming to the end of the first show and I was so happy with it.

The crowd screamed and I smiled at them. "So I would like to say that I was honestly so nervous for this show but you-" I pointed at the crowd. "New York, you have been good to me! Thank you!" I ran off stage and Harry was there with his arms open wide. "You're amazing Liv, that was perfect!!" He hugged me tightly.

I let go and sat down only to have Delia jump on top of my lap. "YOU'RE SO GOOD MUMMY!!"

I laughed at her and hugged her. "You ready?" Alice came over to me and handed me a water.

"Weady for what?" Delia looked at me. "I'll be right back okay?"

"Good luck sweetheart." Harry kissed me once and I waited for my cue for the encore. I heard that one long screamer and then ran back out for my last 3 songs.

"I love you guys so much!! THANK YOU NEW YORK!" I looked out at the crowd until the lights went out and I ran back to Harry. "Catch me." I joked and fell back. I felt his arms ready to catch me and I leaned into them.

"You were amazing. Like always."

______________________________

A/N: Heyyyyy SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT also the picture up above is of Delia! Isn't she cutee! Love you all talk to you tomorrow 🌸 Vote comment add to ur libraries and tell ur friends ~Skye