25

QUICK WARNING THIS IS GONNA BE REALLY AWFUL IM SO SORRY OK BYE ENJOY🌸

-Harry-

I woke up a little earlier than normal and started getting ready. I wasn't gonna wake Liv up seeing that she passed out with her computer open which meant she was probably sending emails back and forth to her manager until around 4 yesterday. I put on my shoes and walked over to Delia.

"Why can't I come with you?"

I picked up an about and bit it. "Because love..mummy would freak out if I didn't tell her I brought you."

"Then tell her!" I put my finger to Lia's lips. "She's asleep Hun."

Her mouth fell open to an 'o' shape. "Oh. Can you wake mummy up and tell her that I'm going with you, pleeeeeease!!"

"Fine, just stay quiet."

I picked up a pen and wrote her a note. 'Morning ❤️ I took Delia to the press conference since she wanted to come. Theo ate, I'll text you later Liv, I love you' I smiled and left it on the pillow next to her.

"Daddy'll be right back I promise. Give me one minute."

I walked to the boy's hotel room and Liam answered the door. "Ready mate?" He nodded and I laughed. "Go get Niall, and I'll get Louis." I nodded and set off to get Niall.

"Hey Irish moron, where are you lad?" I whistled and opened random door by kicking them.

I pushed open a door and strolled in until... "Niall are you-sh*t, sorry, sorry sorry, I'll leave." I saw that Niall was shirtless with Heather hovering over him, their tongues exploring the other. I shut the door and laughed. "Oh my god."

Niall laughed from inside and I walked back to Liam and Lou. "Well he's awake and occupied but probably not that happy right now." I broke into a fit of laughter and Liam chuckled.

"I forgot to mention that you should knock."

"Thanks, I'm gonna go get Delia."

"Oh yeah, the muffin's coming." I laughed at Louis and walked back to our room.

***************

We were 10 minutes into the press conference when Delia started to get fidgety. "Come here muffy." Louis grabbed her and she sat on his lap.

"Do you think now that all 5 of you have a-well not only a romantic partner, but like a significant other, that your fans will stop following you? Like Niall and Louis are now both taken because of Crystal and Heather respectively."

I made a face. "I don't think so. Like if the fans are really true to us, they'll respond to my tweets of pictures of my wife."

"Yeah Harry I get what your saying like, I tweeted a picture of Taylor, my daughter a little while ago and the fans were all like 'holy crap, she's adorable' you know? They weren't like oh my god, Sophia should die 'cause she's with you like no, they're really sweet and real to us about how they feel about everything going on." Delia jumped down from the counter and I freaked out.

"Ducky, c'mon love..come to Uncle Niall."

"She's a handful." I laughed and Niall held her up above his head and started singing the lines from the lion king. "Uncle Niall! St-Stop it hahaha! P-Put me down!!"

I merely had a panic attack. "Dear lord, Niall, please put my daughter down."

I chuckled and the man picked another interviewer to ask their question. "How have you changed since the beginning of One Direction?"

I looked down the table at the boys. "Well first of all, I have two children!" I exclaimed and the crowd laughed. "D, come to daddy."

She ran over to me and I picked her up hugging her tightly. "This little thing was not in my life 8 years ago and I don't know what I'd do with her to be honest."

"I have a daughter as well, although she's back in England with Soph. I think Harry and I really have experienced a lot and have grown a lot closer now that we can talk about like the girls together. Right Harry?"

"Oh my god yeah, I remember meeting you for the first time, and now I'm thinking back to when you first told me Sophia was pregnant and you knew it was a girl. Liam, you were frantic and I was laughing me butt off like lad, you're gonna be fine." I smiled at the memory and kissed Delia's cheek.

Delia leaned close to the microphone by accident and smiled at me. "I'm hungry. Do you have any sweets daddy?"

I laughed and tried covering the mic. "Love, I'll get you sweets in a minute alright." I adjusted her on my knee and she laughed. "My mummy and daddy write songs together and I like when they sing. It's pretty." I smiled at her.

"Alright Hun, let the men and women ask your uncles and I qu-"

She pushed my head to the side and scolded me. "Shhhhh daddy, I'm talking!" Louis threw his head back in laughter along with Liam.

"Daddy and mummy sit on the couch and eat whilst Theo and I eat at the table."

She sople very properly and crossed her arms and climbed onto the table holding the mic to her mouth. "Daddy stares at mummy for a while and then mummy kisses him." She made a face of disgust. "On the lips!!" She squeaked.

I cut her off and laughed along with everyone else. "Delia, you have to be quiet now alright?"

She nodded and giggled just like her mum. "Ok daddy."

Some interviewer smiled at us. "This is a question for Liam and Harry, if you could sing one song to each of your daughters at night when she can't sleep what would it be?"

We looked at each other. "Um....I don't know..what would you sing Harry?"

I smiled. "Our song, it's an early song, Irresistible. Who remembers that one lads?"

Louis and Niall laughed and nodded. "Oh yeah, I think probably that one or Little Things." Liam smiled.

"That's a good one." I smiled at the boys then we got another question from a man in the back. "So what's changed since Zayn left the band?"

The manager for the venue we were at stood up. "I'm sorry you didn't say your name loud enough."

"We can't hear youuu!" Niall yelled and I laughed.

"Oh sorry, the name's Zayn Malik." I stood up and put Delia on the ground. "Lad is that really you?" I yelled. He smiled and started running toward us.

He finally got over to me and I hugged him. "Holy SHIT you're here! In France!" I hugged him tightly and felt another 3 sets of arms wrap around us.

"Hey no fair!" We heard Delia from behind us and I laughed. "I missed you lad!"

The press started taking pictures and writing notes. I made sure only Zayn could hear me. "We'll talk later, it's been too long." I turned to the interviewers. "Next question!