14

-Olivia-

We went back to the hotel and went straight to bed because we were so tired. But we got up late the next morning because the only thing planned today was dinner with a surprise American artist. I went out with Heather and she was telling me about Niall and her which was sweet.

"He's so sweet. Like I left America to go to college and came back with an education and a boyfriend." I laughed at her and helped her across the street.

"So, how much does the media annoy you?"

She laughed. "It doesn't actually! I'm a tour director. Don't tell anyone but I'm basically going on tour with the boys so I'll be around Niall all the time. He's so just amazing and he spends way too much money on me."

I laughed. "Get used to it because all the boys do that. Harry bought me like 5 dresses because I couldn't decide which one to get."

She chuckled. "Wow." I watched she looked at the menu in the restaurant we sat down in.

"They spoil us when they don't need to. Hello?" I picked up the phone and it was Harry. "Hey baby."

He sounded tired. "Hi how are you?"

"The kids just went to sleep and I miss you." He put the TV on mute and I laughed silently.

"I miss you too but I'm with Heather right now and I can't talk." I made sure she couldn't hear me and added. "But I'll give you something later if you want..." I giggled and I could practically hear him smiling. "Alright. Have fun with Heather baby." I smiled at the nickname and hung up.

***************

"Hey you're home." Harry threw his arms around me and leaned down to kiss me. He pressed me against the wall and threw my bag on the couch. He cupped my cheek and lifted my chin up higher to reach his lips. He moved one hand down and lifted my leg up high enough to get a moan out of me.

"My god Harry....oh my Haz....." He lifted my shirt above my head and I helped by taking it off completely before reattaching my lips to his. He started to unbutton his shirt and I pressed my hand to his chest. "H-Haz..." He made his way to my neck and then we heard someone ringing one of us.

He leaned his head on the wall next to me and kissed the top of my head before walking to his phone. "Yeah?"

I pulled my shirt back on and walked over to Harry. He stood up and smiled at me. He was listening to whoever was on the phone and I started buttoning his shirt. He put a hand on my hip and brought his lips to mine for a quick kiss before stepping back and answering whoever was on the other line. "Alright we'll be ready."

He threw the phone on the couch and took ahold of my hips. "Shall we pick up where we left off?"

"Wait Haz," I laughed. "Who was on the phone?"

"Niall, he said to be ready in 2 hours."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Harry, I have to take a shower," I took a step away from him and walked through the bedroom. "...and then I have to dry my hair," I laughed into the bathroom. "...and then I have to get ready," I looked back at him from the doorway. "We'll do something later Haz."

"God I hate that word."

***************

We ended up going to the dinner to be greeted by Beyoncé and her family. I was so happy that Delia had someone to play with while we ate because she already had something to eat. I never thought I'd be able to say that I was talking to Beyoncé herself, but I was.

"Hi Olivia, it's so nice to meet you."

"It's my honor to meet you Beyoncé. I-I have no words. You're....a legend."