38

✨✨✨WARNING THIS IS NOT EDITED ok enjoy✨✨✨

-Olivia-

"Any day now...." I rubbed my belly. I was about 8 and a half months pregnant and I, to say the very least, was ready to pop.

Harry and I were drinking—actually I take that back. Harry was drinking and I was eating. Specifically, cookies that my mum had brought over since she's amazing and I couldn't get enough of them.

@Olivia_Styles: #tbt to this photoshoot in January not gonna lie, I miss being thin🙄

All of the fans were commenting things about names so I brought it up to Harry. "We haven't talked about names...and she's coming real soon."

I felt so tired and I couldn't get over how much bigger I was this time around then I was with Delia. "I think even if it sounds more like a guys name we could name her Noah after your dad." He lifted my feet and sat down placing my feet on his lap.

"I don't want my daughter named Noah. No offense dad." I was laying on the couch staring up at the ceiling.

"Why don't we talk about this in the morning yeah?"

"Okay.." I cuddled into the couch and Harry smiled down at me. "No, no, I'm not making you sleep down here love."

"Well I don't wanna walk up those bloody steps. I'm tired."

"Well what are husbands for Liv?"

I chuckled and Harry's hand went underneath my knees and the other went behind my neck whilst my hands went around his neck pulling him down to kiss him once behind her lifted me up and climbed the stairs to our room.

"I'm sorry I'm so heavy Haz."

"Shut up...you're.....carrying our babygirl....you being heavier than when you were 19....doesn't bother me..." He placed me down on the bed and smiled. "...one, little, bit." He pecked my lips in between words and I turned to my side groaning.

"I wish I could sleep like this–UGH." Harry put a finger to my lips. "Stay quiet Liv." He leaned down and placed light kisses all over my face.

"I'm trying but I ju-just want everything to go back t-to the way it was be-before I was pr-pregnant." My emotions completely got the best of me and I let all of the tears, that I'd been holding back, spill.

"Okay....okay babygirl." He pulled off my sweatshirt and handed me his shirt before I huffed. "Help." Harry nodded and I pouted at him. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be sorry angel." He pecked my lips and I put my hands under my belly, wanting to scream at how fat I felt. I went to stand up and put on pants but I couldn't and Harry chuckled shaking his head and grabbing at my hands. "Why do think I'm here?"

I nodded leaning back on the bed and felt Harry shuffle and get on his knees in front of me, taking my pajama pants from me. I put my feet in and Harry pulled them up helping lift my hips to get the pants up as high as they could go before his hands brushed against my belly.