34

-Olivia-

Many things have changed since Christmas. Alec started school, Louis' son was born 2 months premature and is going to have to stay in the hospital for close to a month and a half, and Heather and Niall moved into an apartment together. Myself, Delia, Harry's birthdays have all passed and 2 days ago I found out I was pregnant again. Today is Valentine's Day and I planned on telling Harry today.

"Good morning beautiful." Harry being his normal cheesy self he woke me up with a bouquet of roses and a kiss on the nose.

"Aw Harry, thank you." I kissed him once and he smiled.

"Hurry downstairs.." He spoke huskily and I practically melted. "I made you breakfast. I don't want it to get cold." He leaned down and kissed me slow and syrupy much like the way he spoke.

"I have a surprise for you too." He kissed the top of my head and I smiled.

"So do I...oh and don't worry about the kids, I wanna get them dressed."

"Alright." He smiled and walked out.

I walked into Delia's room and put her t-shirt and told her to wait at the door whilst I went to Theo's room and I smiled. "Who's ready to surprise daddy?"

The two of them clapped and I smiled. "C'mon down babe."

I came down to see sausages, eggs, toast and bacon. "Thank you Harry.." I smiled and leaned up to kiss him.

"C'mon come eat." Harry rushed the kids and I smiled. "Wait honey, Delia, Theo show daddy."

I pointed at Harry and Delia pulled Theo's arm over so they were both facing Haz. "Wait what?"

"Do you like my shirt daddy??? Theo's is really funny." I smiled down at the kids and waited for Harry to catch on.

______________________________

-Harry-

I looked at Delia and saw her shirt said 'Oldest Child' but when I looked Theo's it said 'Youngest Child' but the word youngest was crossed out and was replaced with the word, 'Middle'

"Liv...is this what I think it is?"

I turned to her smiled. "Are you serious?!?!?! You're pregnant!!?!!??!"

"Yeah!" I pulled her waist to mine and hugged her tightly. "You're really pregnant???"

"Yes Harry we're having another baby..." I held her close and felt her let out a sigh.

I let go of her and leaned down to hug her belly. "Oh my god, I'm so happy." I kissed her belly and she laughed. "You haven't done that in almost two years." I smiled up at  her before standing up.

"Oh wow. Okay, no fighting. At all." I kissed her once and hugged her again.

"I'm so happy, you have no idea."

***************

"Well I wrote you a song but I don't think it measures up, I mean you're pregnant for gods sake."

The kids ate as Olivia and I sat on the couch. Olivia on my lap and my hands on her belly holding her close. "Can I hear it?"

"Now I wanna make you wait."

"Harry I wanna hear it!" She playfully hit my shoulder and I smirked just to piss her off jokingly of course.

"I don't think I'm gonna play it just yet."

"Wow, what-ever." She said very sassily and then leaned forward and kissed me.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant." I kissed her hand and she smiled. "How far along are you?" I asked and she smiled.