4

-Harry-

I woke up and felt an empty space next to me. "Liv?" I turned over and saw she wasn't there.

Wifey😚👑-Wanna go out to dinner maybe?😌

I smiled at her text and hear the door creak out. "Daddy?" Lia smiled when she saw I was awake. "Come'ere angel." She got in bed with me and I wrapped her in the covers.

Me-sure call me later baby😘
Wifey😚👑-I will☺️
Me-I love you❤️

She never read it, but I brushed it off. I went downstairs with Lia and Theo and made some breakfast. I stood at the table and told Delia to go in the den until I was finished.

***************

Around 5 I called the guys and they said that they could meet me in the studio so we could work on some of the songs for the album.

"Lia get your shoes!" She went upstairs and put her shoes on and I threw up my hair as Liv walked in the house.

"Hey babe." She walked over to me and I went to kiss her but she brushed past me.

"Hey." I furrowed my brow and she shook her head as if to say ignore me.

"Weady!" Delia yelled and came down the steps and looked up at me. She smiled just like Olivia.

"Give mummy and daddy a few minutes alright?" She nodded.

"Delia wants to come but I guess since you're home, I won't take Theo."

I went to hand him to her and she put her hand up. "Put him upstairs." She plopped down on the couch and I went upstairs to put Theo down to sleep.

"What's the matter with you Liv?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

She walked into the kitchen and got a water. "Are you ok? You've been....." I tried to find the right word. ".....quiet."

"I'm fine Harry." She snapped and turned on the telly.

I stood in front of the television and snapped to get her attention. "Um hello?" I snapped back.

She waved at me to get out of the way of the screen. "What the hell is the matter with you?"

She rolled her eyes. "There's nothing wrong Harry. Go to the damn studio, just leave."

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what you're upset about. You haven't even had to work on an album and you're going to the studio everyday! Why don't you wanna be home Liv?"

"What and be home with the baby?" She had an attitude that showed she was upset not angry.

"What is your problem!? That's your job as a mum. I would have taken Theo to the studio now because that's my job as a dad. To work on my album with the boys and take care of my child. You're home now, you can take care of him correct? I just don't understand. I've done my part; you have to do yours."

"Well it's your job as my husband to take care of things I can't correct?" She stood up mocking me. "Well what if I don't even wanna look at that thing? Hm? Then it's your job. He's your problem then not mine."

My voice softened. "Are you saying you didn't want the baby?"

She looked up at me with watery blue eyes. "Yes....but so what? You're Harry Styles. You have things to do. An album to make. So oh well, your wife has to deal with your mistakes."

She walked over to the staircase. "Don't you walk away from me!" I yelled at her.

"Harry, you know I don't need you right? I can go out and live my life without you, this house, these kids! I could completely stable with just my job." She cupped my cheek. "I'm staying here for you Harry. But as of now..." She took her hand away. "I can't stand you. Please just leave."

"Hold on!" I followed her up the steps.

"No Harry! Get the hell away from me!"

She slammed the door in my face and I sighed. "Daddy?" Delia asked from her playroom door. "C'mon. We're going to see Uncle Louis, Uncle Niall, and Uncle Liam ok?"

I picked her up and we walked to the car. When we got to the studio I could already see Niall and Liam's cars. "Ah lad you made it. Lia did you get taller since we last saw you?" Liam smiled and she ran to give him a hug.

"And your Uncle Niall doesn't get any love?" She giggled and stayed in Liam's arms. I sat on the floor with them and took out my notepad and phone.

I was shocked. "Sorry Ni, I don't think she's going anywhere." Liam hugged her tight but she squirmed enough to run over and hug Niall.

"There's my girl." He smiled and tickled her a bit before she walked over to the couch to watch a show.

"Where's Louis?" I asked to no one in particular.

"He said he'd come." Liam looked at his phone. "He's running late."

We were working for a little while when Lou ran inside. "It's raining." He was soaking wet and Delia didn't realize that so she ran over to him.

"UNCLE LOU!!" She hugged his legs and he almost slipped. "Ew you're wet."

She made a face and I took her hand and let her sit in my lap while we wrote. "So Harry, what were you working on?"

I picked up my notes and looked at Niall. "Well I came up with the concept of Where Do Broken Hearts Go...." Louis looked impressed.

"Let's hear what you have." He smiled.

"Well it's more about what I don't have...I finished the first verse, the chorus and the bridge. I just need a second verse."

After a few more minutes of us writing and thinking I snapped. "I've got it."

I adjusted Lia so she was on one side of me and Liam nodded for me to continue. "How about Yeah, the taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue, Is at the top of the list of the things I want, Mind is running in circles of you and me, Anyone in between is the enemy." I looked up for their approval.

"I like it!" Niall smiled.

"It's sounds nice mate." Liam smirked.

"But it needs something else." Louis took my pad and searched through the pages of scribbles.

Delia tapped my shoulder and I turned my attention to her. "Is that about mummy?" Liam looked at Lia and then at me. "Yeah babygirl it is."

"What about Shadows come with the pain that you're running from, Love was something you've never heard enough, and then you'd go into the chorus."

I smiled. "It's perfect." I wrote it over and the boys started ordering dinner to eat here and I remembered what Liv texted me earlier. I doubt she wanted to go out now.

"Do any of you mind having some company for dinner?"

Liam made a face. "Sorry lad, Sophia and I have plans for tonight. My mum's watching Taylor so we could have a night together." He looked excited and I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he nodded.

"Niall? Lou?"

"I can't actually. I have a date." I smiled at him and raised my eyebrows. "Really Louis? Who's the lucky lady?"

"Her name is Alison." I laughed. "Congrats mate. I'll see you later then alright?"

He left and then Liam did. "Lucky for you I'd be happy to have company." Niall smiled.

"Will this one be joining us?" Lia giggled then lifted her arms up and he put her on his shoulders. "No sorry Ni."

"Alright. Well c'mon anyway."

______________________________

A/N: HEYY I'm sorry they fought but they had to, you'll understand. So what do you Liv's so upset about? What will Harry do? Will this effect their popularity? Who knows? Only me😂😍 ~Skye🌺