8

-Olivia-

Niall had left about 3 hours ago and I had spent the majority of the day at the hospital talking to my dad. "Livia?" My mum called from the door. She looked tired "Yes mum?"

"Come here. Visiting hours are over." I looked at my phone shocked and nodded then said goodbye to my dad.

"What's the matter, you don't look too good."

"I have some bad news love." I gripped my bag tightly. "What...."

The next four words ripped my heart out. "They found Lung Cancer."

"No........mum no......you're lying to me....you're lying......" She pulled me in for a hug."I know sweetie. I know but it'll be okay, I promise."

I let go of her and looked at her in the eyes. "How bad?"

"Stage three....there's still hope honey." I nodded and we said our goodbyes. When I got in my car I texted Harry. Me-I need you tonight

He answered me almost instantly
Haz💜😍-I'm always here
Haz💜😍-What happened
Haz💜😍-Paparazzi or your dad?

"Jesus Harry." I texted back when I got to a red light.

Me-My dad. I'll tell you when I get there
Haz💜😍-ok

______________________________

-Harry-

After putting Delia to bed, I waited for Olivia to walk through the door. I looked down at my phone.

Wifey😚👑-I need you tonight

I doubt she meant it for sex so I answered the way I would if she were right in front of me.

Me-I'm always here
Me-What happened
Me-Paparazzi or your dad?
Wifey😚👑-My dad. I'll tell you when I get there

Okay, now I was really worried about her driving at night and being upset. I thought of everything that could be wrong when she opened the door and walked into the house. She had been crying and looked empty. She dropped her bag. "I'm still mad at you."

I took her hand and walked up to our room. "I figured. What happened?"

"He has stage 3 lung c-cancer...Hold me." The second those words came out her mouth I took her into my arms. The tears spilling over her cheeks. She cried into my shirt and then fell to the ground. I sat down with her and pulled her on my lap practically.

"I'm here baby....I'm here." She felt heavy in my arms, unlike most days. I rocked her in my arms. "Please don't leave me." She cried even harder and I lifted her chin so she would look at me. "No. Liv I won't. I'm never leaving." I brought her lips to mine once and kissed the corner of her mouth. She put her head lower and continued to cry. I kissed her temple and cooed her.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I was being stupid."

I chuckled and she wrapped her arms around my waist. "That's the last thing on my mind right now love."

"G-Good."

Her clothes were wet from the light rain and it was late. "Let's get you in some more comfortable clothes." I helped her up and got her steady on her feet.

"Take your heels off and sit on the bed." She nodded and grabbed the heels placing them in the closet. I walked to our dresser and went to my side. I grabbed one of my shirts and a pair of tracksuit bottoms. I heard her weeping again and I turned back.