29

-Olivia-

Perrie visited us in LA now that the tours were over and we were dealing with our records and such. "So how are my niece and nephew?"

I smiled and she returned the gesture. "Great, and how are mine?" She giggled. "Back home with Zayn. I miss them, but I'm trying to focus on our tour which is coming up soon."

"Try not to think about them. I know that's an awful thing to say it it's the job." She nodded and picked up Delia so we could walk a little faster through the LA streets.

We walked back to Harry and I's hotel and I started making some tea for the two of us. "So you heard that Crystal's pregnant?"

"Yeah, Louis skyped us and told me when he told Zayn." She smiled. "I'm so happy for him, we need a little Louis or Louise running around." We laughed and I handed her tea.

"Thank you."

"So there's a reason I'm not having coffee. I'm glad you're here so I can tell you."

"What's the matter?"

***************

Heather burst into our hotel room which scared me because I didn't know I had left the door open. "OLIVIA WE HAVE A PROBLEM, oh hi Perrie! OLIVIA!!!"

She was frantic and was running all over the place trying to find me. "What's the matter with you Heather?!?" I ran over and steadied her by placing my hands on her shoulders.

"Hi." She said weakly. "We have a problem."

"I heard you the first time, what the hell is the problem..what are you holding?"

"Well you know Niall and I have been together for a while....and we decided...well we.....one night. Ugh. I can't talk." She blushed with embarrassment and then closed her eyes tightly before breathing out three words. "We did it."

I nodded and she looked shocked that I wasn't even dazed by the situation. "It wasn't planned.....Niall didn't use protection..." She mumbled the last part.

"Spur of the moment and it was an accident. It's alright. Did you take a morning after pill?"

She nodded then frantically held up two pregnancy tests. "One's positive and one's negative, I'm late by a week and I'm scared, Niall's freaking out and my parents will kill me if I'm pregnant."

I turned to look at Perrie. "Where's Eleanor when you need her." She rolled her eyes. "This is why you don't just get 2 tests love. I'll run downtown and get a few more."

"I'm gonna have a panic attack. Oh god, my mother will kill me."

She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Calm her down Livia." I nodded. She put in brown contacts that she wore sometimes to disguise herself, grabbed a sun hat and sunglasses and ran out. She left and came back within 20 minutes.

"Take them." Heather nodded and walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes after she got out we walked over to see what the tests read. Perrie and I took a look at the three tests. "What's the verdict?"

Heather cringed from the bed. "Will I survive my trip home to my parents?"

"Well good news..." I laughed and then turned around as she let a breath out that she had been holding in. "You'll survive, they're all negative."

"So I'm not pregnant...?" The corners of her mouth perked up a bit.

I shook my head, "Thank god." she sighed happily. I continued laughing and walked out to my tea before speaking up. "You're not, but I am."