22

**Picture up above is Crystal played by Sophie Lowe enjoy**

-Olivia-

In the past few days since Delia and I went on stage with the boys, Harry's been clingy and on my case about is there something I need tell him.

"Can we just talk?" He asked me and it wasn't even past noon.

"Ok fine. What?"

"Are you pregnant?" He sounded really happy and I didn't understand why. If I was pregnant, I wouldn't be able to finish the tour therefore it would be a problem. I sighed. "Is that what this is about?"

He smiled and grabbed my hands. "So you are! I knew it!"

"No Harry I'm not, as far as I know but I'm almost 100% sure I'm not."

"Oh.....alright." He looked down and turned to look away from me.

I sighed. "I'm not ready right now Harry, I already have to deal with my tour, Delia and Theo, you, and everything that comes with fame. I don't need my husband to be on my case about another baby." I walked close to him. "Maybe in a few months, alright.."

He smiled and nodded. "Ok...you know, I think that all the fighting that's been going on is only because of stress. First it was the baby, then it was your father, then the tour. I just put more pressure on you which was dumb." He wrapped his arms around my body. "Sorry."

"It's okay, just can we not fight anymore, it's so tiring. Like I would go to sleep alone, which basically means, I don't sleep. It takes so long to fall asleep without you."

We were back in LA. for the New Year's Eve performance that we were asked to do. I'll be singing on my own and with the boys. "What do you think we could do?" I handed Harry a cup of tea. "To what?"

"To not fight. Like what's something we can do together instead of fighting."

He made a face. "Hmm...I don't know. I'll think about it. You're going out with Crystal right?"

I nodded. "We're going out to lunch. I should probably go get dressed then."

He sighed. "When is Louis going to confirm that they're dating."

"I don't know, I'll ask her." He nodded. "Cool. I might take the kids out later today, but maybe not." I shrugged. "Ok." I came back dressed and ready. "Bye!" I kissed his cheek and then left.

***************

"Oh my god, Crystal, you're so funny!" She pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "Thank you, but I mean you're so sweet." She was very pretty and I laughed at her accent.

"Where are you from? You're accent is so confusing, but I love it."

She smiled. "My mum's Australian, but my dad's British." She rolled her eyes. "It was such a struggle when I was school. Now I don't care." She smiled and I laughed.

"When are you and Louis gonna confirm to tell the fans that you're dating? They go crazy if they don't know stuff." She laughed nervously.

"I know..." She straightened her hat and cleared her throat. "I don't know. I'm nervous he doesn't want to tell them."

I shook my head. "He does. He never shuts up about you. He probably just doesn't want to scare you with all the fans. It's a lot to handle right away."

Crystal nodded and I laughed. "How old are you again?"

"I'm 21."

"Oh, alright."

"How old were you when you had Delia?"

"20. Don't worry, you're fine."

"I feel like Louis and I are really good together. We talk everything over and I really feel like we have some special connection you know?"

I smiled. "Good. That's how I felt.." I smiled and she smiled back.

***************

"I think I have an idea Liv." Harry tackled me when I first opened the door to the hotel room.

"Okay, let me hear.."

"What if we write together instead of fighting, it's the way you and I get things out, as musicians."

I smiled. "I love it."

______________________________

A/N: sorry for the crumby ending😟 I also know that this is super short, but sometimes you need filler chapters lol I kinda just hit a little bit of a writers block but I'm actually in the middle of writing 23 so I'm fine now!😉 so, the picture above, if you didn't read it, is a picture of Crystal 😱😍 she's Louis, girlfriend in case you forgot hehe. I'll talk to you lovelies later😘 vote, comment, add to ur libraries and hey tell ur friends if you really really like it, because I would love that😋 ~Skye🌸