6

-Olivia-

The next morning I was responding to emails until Haz came down with Delia.

"Mummy?" I smiled down at her and she lifted her arms up so I picked her up and put her on my lap.

"Who fell yesterday at the party?" Harry scoffed, smirked at us, then walked into the kitchen.

"Her name is Taylor. Why sweetie?"

"Mummy, I don't like her." She scrunched up her face and shook her head.

I smiled and laughed as did Harry. He walked back over to us and kissed me. "Good morning baby." I smiled small and he turned to Lia.

"Daddy doesn't like her either. It's ok Lia."

She giggled and he picked her up out of my arms and put her on the counter. "What would you like for breakfast?"

"Is daddy gonna cook?" She looked back at me excitedly. I nodded and her face lit up. "Yaaaaaaaay!"

***************

Harry finished up tea around noon then he head out to the studio. "I might get home late. Love you."

I went up on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek. "I love you too."

"Bye Delia," He called to her. "Love you sweetie." He left and Delia plopped down on the couch.

"Look mummy, it's the blonde girl." I looked over at the telly in our kitchen and Taylor swift was being interviewed. I stood up and walked over to the counter.

Obviously she's American, but the interviewer was British. "Can we ask you how you felt about yesterday. That must have been embarrassing."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah Harry was being a jerk I guess." She flipped her hair. "But his daughter is definitely something else." She scoffed.

The woman made a face. "What do you mean by that? Did Delia do something to you we should know about?"

"No. But I just think she's gonna grow up surrounded by fame and she won't have to earn it the way most people do, like myself. She'll grow up to be the perfect example of the phrase famous for being famous right after Kim Kardashian. She's a spoiled little brat."

Now when I'm mad at Delia, I will say stop acting like a little brat so she knows what that mean. I looked down at her and her lip was quivering. "Is that twue mummy?" She couldn't say her r's perfectly yet.

I saw her little face start to fall. "Aw baby...no. Come here." I held my arms out and she wobbled over to me. "Taylor's just.....upset at daddy." I held her on my hip and muted the TV. I didn't need to hear that woman's voice after she just completely insulted Harry and our daughter.

I held in my anger and picked up the phone. I called Harry and it went to voicemail after 5 rings. "Hey this is Harry, Hazza, Curly, or Daddy depending on who's calling." I smiled at his voicemail. "Leave a message!"

I groaned and left one. "Hey it's me. I'm gonna record something that was on the telly. You're gonna want to see it; it's about Taylor. But yeah...call me later. Love you Haz."

I hung up the phone and went upstairs to feed Theo. I looked at him. At 4 months, we said that Delia looked more like me but I couldn't tell with this kid.

"Mummy?" I turned around. "Yes love?"

"Can I call daddy that?" She wrapped a lock of hair around her finger and started twirling it. I furrowed my brow. "Call daddy what?"

She looked at me sideways and giggled. "Haz." She snickered again.

I thought about all the night since we had Delia that I've spent with Harry in bed at night yelling that name at the top of my lungs and laughed. "No....no sweetie, you can't."

At around 7:30 I put Delia to sleep, and around 9 Harry still was home but I was starting to get tired. I laid down on the couch and did a following spree with my fans and stayed on Twitter until I fell asleep. I was woken up by the sound of feet running desperately down the steps.

Delia was clutching her blanket that my mum made her. "What's the matter sweetheart?"

I sat up and put her on my lap. "I had a b-bad dweam.." I nodded and tried to keep my chuckle silent. Her r's sounded like w's. Harry does that and he's a 23 year old man. Oh well. I locked the door and carried her upstairs and into my and Harry's bed. "Go to sleep baby." I kissed her head and we fell asleep.

______________________________

-Harry-

I walked into the house and dropped my keys. I cussed under my breath. I put my bag down on the couch and saw Olivia's phone was still here. It was open to Twitter. I plugged it in and then remembered the message she left me. My phone died whilst at the studio and I never called Liv back. It was midnight now and I sighed. I looked down at my feet which were soaking wet because of the London rain. I took my boots off and took off my hat. I took my hair out of a bun and ran my hands through it whilst walking up the steps as quietly as possible. I took off my shirt and pants and walked into Theo's room. If I'm up I might as well feed him.

20 minutes later I walked into our room expecting to see Olivia facing away from me, because that's her side of the bed, but instead I saw Olivia's soft complexion facing me and Delia was facing away from me. I sighed again and laid down behind Delia and let my body relax. I kissed the back of Delia's head and Olivia's hand slowly reached me. I leaned closer and pulled her body towards me and Delia to keep her warm and I fell asleep almost instantly.

______________________________

A/N: hey guys so what's this! Another chapter lol hope you liked. What will happen in the morning? Who will Olivia go after first? Taylor or Harry? Will she ignore both of them and work on the tour? What could possibly go wrong lol love you guys
💜💕 Vote, comment, add to ur libraries, and tell ur friends (: ~Skye🌺