35

-Harry-

"Wanna go to grandma Anne's today?" I asked Delia and Theo knowing they were going either way, but getting them excited was better than dealing with two grumpy kids.

"Yeah!!" "Yay!!!" The kids cheered as I helped them get something to eat. "Hey.." I heard the quiet soft voice of my wife from the steps so I walked over to her. "What are you doing up?"

She shrugged. "I'm starved though, what's for breakfast?"

I smiled at her and handed her an already made plate of French toast. "Here." I kissed her cheek and she smiled. "Thank you."

"We're gonna go to grandma Anne's today!" She put a hand over her belly and smiled.

"Are you now?" She kissed Delia's cheek and then turned to me.

"And why is that?" I smiled at her and she raised her eyebrows at me. "I wanted to bring you up to the studio."

"Okay sure I'd like that..." She leaned up and pressed her lips to mine getting her hands tangled in my hair. "Are you going to cut it anytime soon?" She asked holding a curl in her hand.

"Soon. But I need to get it a little less than an inch longer for the charity cutie."

"We need to tell the fans. I mean it's April. I'm due in September."

"Okay, okay. You have an idea I assume?" She nodded and grabbed my hand.

______________________________

-Olivia-

"Smile for mummy!"

Delia held up our sign that said 'Girls: 1 vs. Boys: 1' and underneath it said 'Tie breaker coming later this year!'

"You have to smile Theo."

"No!!" "Please for mummy?" I asked and lifted my phone to take another picture.

"I don't want to!!!!!" He ran upstairs but since Harry was coming down he caught him and picked him up. "What's the matter bud?"

"Mumma wants photos but I don't!"

"Oohhhh right." He looked at me and smiled. He then set Theo down on the ground staring at him. "You know why mummy wants you and your sister to take a photo?"

He shook his head bigger than he needed to but which was such a childish thing and he looked so cute. "Well remember when mummy told you and Delia that she has a baby in her tummy?" Theo nodded. "So?"

"We need to tell all of mummy and daddy's fans right? So here..Liv hand me the sign." I passed it to him and Delia came over to me hugging my knees. "Well buddy...that sign says that mummy and daughter have one daughter..." He tickled Delia. "And we have one son..." Then he tickled Theo and looked at me. "And that we're waiting to see what you're gonna have in September. Another sister.." Theo looked bored at that. "Or a little brother."

That caught Theo's attention, "..a brother?"

Haz nodded. "Maybe. We won't know for a few months little guy, but who knows. Maybe you will have a little brother."

"Wow!" "Now..can you take the picture for mummy?" Harry smiled and Theo nodded..a lot.

"Say cheese!" We finally got a few cute ones of the two of them hugging and smiling cheekily until they claimed to be hungry. "There's some crackers in the cupboard that Del always reaches for, get it for me?" I asked and Harry nodded.

I scrolled through the photos we just took and landed on the one of Delia kissing Theo's cheek and hugging him, whilst Theo has a face on him that screams cooties.