33

WARNING THIS WILL MOST POSSIBLY BE ONE OF THE SHORTEST UPDATES EVER, BUT THAT'S OKAY CUZ I'M UPDATING AND I HAVEN'T IN A VERY LONG TIME OMG OK ENJOY.

-Olivia-

I felt two hands massaging down my back as I fluttered my eyes open. "Morning angel.."

"Morning Hazza."

"You okay?" He smile faded and I nodded. "I probably just look like crap because of Theo not wanting to stay asleep yesterday." I sat up. "Wow my head hurts.."

I stood up and Harry kissed my lips once. "Good morning." He whispered huskily in my ear.

"Tonight's the Christmas party at Liam and Soph's."

"Oh dammit you're right."

"Babeee don't swear."

"Oh shush. You sound like Ashton now." I leaned over and kissed him once on the lips.

After breakfast, I sat on my computer and did some work, then started getting ready for the party when I heard giggling from the other room. "Mummy, I like your shoes."

Delia was stepping all around in my heels and she looked adorable. "Oh Harry look! She's so cute. Stay right there love."

I took out my phone and took a picture. "My angel." I picked her up and kissed her cheek. I typed away on my phone and posted it.

@Olivia_Styles: mummy's little diva💄👑👠

I watched as Harry helped Delia get ready and I got Theo into his outfit

I watched as Harry helped Delia get ready and I got Theo into his outfit. "But daddy, I don't wanna go!!!"

"But you'll be with the family! And guess who else is gonna be there?"

Delia tilted her head. "Who?"

"Alec and Taylor!"

She clapped her hands together as Harry buttoned her coat. "Yayyyyyy!!!"

***************

We all watched as the kids played until I walked into the kitchen. "Hey Soph, what I can help with?"

She smiled and looked back at me. "Can you put this pie in the fridge? And then possibly cut up some strawberries?"

"Of course." I put the pie in the fridge and helped Sophia for a little while in the kitchen until supper was ready. "Come eat kids!"

After they ate we all went into the foyer so the kids could open their gifts.

I smiled at Harry and he kissed my cheek lightly. "I'll be right back." I nodded and turned back to the kids.

He came back over with a tray of strawberries and gave me one. "For my love." I smiled and kissed him before biting into it. We spent the day at Liam and Sophia's place and had an amazing time but then Harry decided to pick a fight, for no reason, and told me that I spent too money on their gifts.

"Olivia it's not that simple. I'm not just yelling at you god dammit."

"What's not simple!!?!?! That you're yelling your bloody head off."

"You can't tell me it's okay to spend so much bloody money on these kids who are not even 5 years old yet!"

"Harry don't you get it?! I didn't come from a rich family and neither did you! If you have money and know you can do what you wish to with it, why don't you?"

"Because I'm not careless." He snapped at me and I felt his words cut me like a knife. I closed my eyes and looked down. "You're calling me careless?"

"Yes, you're careless with money! Can't you see that!"

"Harry I don't understand. I only bought them all presents. That's normal! That's completely normal! What the hell Harry?"

"Mummy daddy stop yelling!!!!" Delia screamed and started crying and I felt like I might be on the verge of tears as well. I was dizzy and tired and emotional all week it felt like.

Harry crouched down so he was closer to her height and she gripped the blanket in her hands tighter than I've ever seen her hold it. "Delia, please honey. Daddy and mummy are just in a disagreement okay?" I rolled my eyes at him and he glared at me. "A disagreement..." I chuckled annoyed at his word choice.

"Oh shut up would you?!" Harry turned towards her and reached out to pick her up and Delia ran to my legs hugging me.

"I don't like when daddy yells mummy!" She thrashed and cried and tugged at my ankles and continued thrashing around. "Mummy!!!!"

"Delia go upstairs!" Harry roared at her. "Harry!" I yelled back at him and he looked at me with anger ranging through his eyes.

Delia cried harder and harder and I could hear Theo crying upstairs. "Okay honey c'mon. I think it's time you had a nice bath and went up to bed right?" I nodded down at her and lifted her small body to my hip locking my arm around her bum as she locked her arms around my neck sniffling into my neck. Delia cried louder and louder making my headache only get worse. I carried her up the steps and Harry followed behind me. "We're not done with this conversation!"

"Oh-ho yes we are. I don't care what you have to say; you've woken Theo and you're annoying the hell out of me god dammit."

"Listen to me Olivia!" I brought her into the loo and sat her on the toilet. "Get ready for a bath yeah?" She sniffled and nodded.

"Don't fuckin' ignore me!"

"Harry.." I looked at him in disbelief. "Not in front of her Delia you imbecile!"

"I don't care about swearing, we need to TALK!!"

"If you could not Harry, you're scaring our daughter!" I yelled back and Delia buried her head into my chest and I huffed. "Go put your son back to bed."

"Our son god dammit..." He mumbled and ran his hand through his hair and I shut the door.

The fact that she was saying she was scared of Harry made me so emotional. I knew Harry didn't mean what he was saying but she doesn't get that; she's only a child.

"Did you have fun today?" I smiled at her and she giggled before throwing a toy duck in the tub and she nodded. "Yeah!"

"Do you like all of your toys?"

She's snorted and nodded. "Yea I loved it!"I finished giving her a agh and she spoke up once more whilst I dried her off.

______________________________

-Harry-

"I'm scared of daddy..." She spoke to Olivia and I shut my eyes tightly.

Olivia responded in her calm and angelic voice. "It's okay angel, he's not mad at you just me.

"Dammit..." I mumbled to myself and put Theo back in his crib. Out walked Liv with Delia and closed Delia's door to get her dressed. I hopped into the shower but as of right now, Liv would not be joining me anytime soon. I just wish we could talk more.

***************

I woke up around 3am to the sound of feet walking down the hall. "Haz?" I heard Livi walk down the steps and I instantly sat up and saw her small figure staring back at me in the dimly lit sitting room. Her hands in front of her folded and the sound of her sniffles filling the air. "Come to bed Harry?"

"Of course." I sat up and nodded reaching for her hand, "I'm not going anywhere."

I kissed the top of her head. "Love you Livi." After that I don't remember much. I just remember holding her until I fell asleep myself.