11

-Harry-

I helped Liv with her clothes and she sat at the bottom of the stairs. "Whatcha thinking?" I put my arm around her and she sighed.

"I honestly, don't know what's going on inside my head right now."

"Maybe you could write when he's asleep." I kissed her cheek and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "I'm ready."

"I'll get Theo." She stood up and walked to him. "Let's go Delia."

She skipped to the car. "C'mon Liv." She nodded and I grabbed her bag for her.

***************

"Can you say goodnight to grandpa?" Noah smiled at Delia and coughed slightly.

"Ok!" She nodded and climbed on the bed so she could hug Noah. He looked awful. "Goodnight grandpa!"

"I love you Delia." He hugged her and she smiled. "I love you too pop."

"Why don't you go with your mum? Daddy and pop are gonna talk for a while."

She nodded and walked over to Olivia. "Harry....you know you're like a son to me." I nodded and he took my hand. "Hold on to her......she's short tempered in a crisis. She's bound to give up and won't expect you to pick her back up." He had a bit of a coughing fit and held back a smile. "You have to."

"I promise Noah. I will." I hugged him and felt tears running down my cheeks. "Don't cry boy. You have to be strong for her." I nodded. "And for Delia. Protect her. She's your little girl..."

"Always." I wiped the tears away and smiled back and the man I had grown to love like a father over the past 6 years.

Olivia walked over to me. "I can't do this...I can't just sit their like a bloody lousy daughter. Harry please stay with me..." Her tears started to run down her cheeks and I brought her into a hug. "I'm here....I'm always here."

I could see Noah smiling at me from the door which only made me hold Liv tighter. "I have faith in you. You can do this. I don't know if I can stay because of the kids though..." She nodded and leaned against the wall. "I'm sorry I've been crying so much lately."

"Oh hush." I kissed her dimple and she chuckled slightly. "I'll see you at home alright?" She nodded. "I love you."

She called after me and I offered her a smile. "I love you too."

______________________________

-Olivia-

"I wish you would've listened to me dad."

"I wish I would have too." I held his hand and made sure he couldn't see the tears in my eyes.

"Sweetie, you can cry. I remember when my dad died......I was a wreck and I was a 40 year old man."

"Shut up. Please." He lifted a weak arm up and wiped the tears away. "I'll always be here. Just a different form Olivia. I promise."

I laid my head on his lap and cried. "Sweetheart, do you know why we named you Olivia?"

"No..." I looked up. "Why?"

He chuckled. "In Latin the meaning of the name Olivia is olive which is a symbol of peace."

I smiled. "I'm not that peaceful of a person in a crisis though."

He chuckled again but it quickly turned into a cough. "I know. That's the funny part."

"It's late dad, why don't you get some rest."

"Not yet." He adjusted the blankets and reached up to my hold my cheek. "Delia's going to grow up to be someone great. Just like her mum and dad." I smiled and put my hand on top of his.

"Are you pregnant?" I made a face. "No. Are you crazy, I'm going on tour in 2 months I can't be or else I have to leave the tour to give birth and I don't want that." He chuckled. "Alright."

My mum walked over with a handful of blankets. "You can have the bed and I'll sleep in the chair over here."

"No, mum you're gonna take the bed. It's not like I'm pregnant. I can fit in one of those chairs." She made a face. "Fine."

My dad smiled and I turned to him. "I'm exhausted. So I'm gonna head to bed." But what he didn't know about that statement is that it meant I was going to spend every moment watching him and if anything started to go wrong, I'm gonna call a nurse.

"Get some sleep darling. I love you."

"I love you too." I held his hand and then settled into the chair to start my night watch.

***************

Around 2am his heartbeat started to drop rapidly and I ran to get a nurse. "Someone help! My father's dying!"

By the time they got to him I had woken up my mum and was currently having a panic attack. "Mrs. Thorn? Mrs. Styles?" We both looked up from our chairs. "Is he alright?"

"I'm afraid his heart and lungs were too weak. We think he knocked out the air tube that was keeping him alive. I'm terribly sorry."

I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my body and cut up in a thousand pieces. I was devastated. "I already made plans for a funeral earlier yesterday. I just didn't think it would really be needed." My mum said between crying and sniffling. We hugged and cried until I started to fall asleep. "I'm gonna call a cab to come pick me up and bring me home."

"I love you sweetie. I'll talk to you later." I nodded and when I finally got home Harry walked to me. "Come here Liv." He pulled me into a tight hug and we sat on the bottom step together. "I'm sorry....I'm sorry......I'm sorry...." He continued whispering in my ear. "I can't believe he's gone."

"Neither can I." I buried my face in his arms and puffy shirt. "I just want to go to sleep. "Ok c'mon."

"Harry?"

"I'm here." I smiled into his chest and he looked down at me and cupped my cheek in his hand.

"I love you."

He smiled and put his head over mine. "I love you too Liv."

______________________________

A/N: I'm sorry he's dead🙎🏼 but anyway I'm on such a roll right now lol I'm already up to chapter 14 (: I'll talk to you people later. Cyaaaaaa❤️💙💜💙❤️ add to ur libraries vote, comment mad share with ur ppl ~Skye🌸