Whispers in the Dark

don't forget to commenttt<3333

Taylor walked through the front door of her house, trying to steady her racing heart. The evening was calm, the usual hum of activity filling the space. Her mom was in the kitchen, humming softly as she prepared dinner.

"Hey, sweetie," her mom greeted her with a warm smile. "How was your day?"

"It was good, Mom," Taylor replied, her voice steady despite the flutter of excitement in her chest. She dropped her bag by the stairs and joined her mom at the counter, the familiar scent of home cooked food helping to ground her, if only a little.

Her mom turned to her, a knowing glint in her eyes. "Did you see Travis today?"

Taylor tried to keep her expression neutral as she nodded. "Yeah, I did. We studied together, and don't worry Selena and Abigail were with us."

"Good, sit lets eat," she said

Taylor smiled, though her heart skipped a beat at the thought of what she and Travis were about to do. "Okay," she responded, her voice soft.

Dinner passed in a blur, her mom chatting about her day while Taylor nodded along, barely hearing the words. Her mind was already in her room, where the real thrill awaited. After helping clean up, Taylor excused herself, claiming she had homework to finish.

She made her way upstairs, her steps quickening as she approached her room. Once inside, she closed the door behind her and leaned against it, taking a deep breath. The anticipation was almost too much to bear.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket, and she pulled it out to see a message from Travis, "Ready when you are."

Taylor's fingers trembled as she typed back, "I'm ready." She wrote back.

She quickly locked her door, ensuring no one could interrupt them. The thrill of their plan added a new layer of excitement.

The idea of watching each other from their separate rooms while knowing the other was so close, so tantalizingly within reach, sent a shiver down Taylor's spine. The danger, the thrill, it was intoxicating.

She dialed Travis's number, her breath hitching as he answered on the first ring. "I'm in my room," he said, his voice low and filled with that familiar teasing edge. "And I'm fine. My dad's not home."

"Well, my mom is home," Taylor replied, trying to keep her voice steady, but the nervous excitement bled through.

"Then you'll have to be quiet, princess," Travis repeated, his tone playful yet commanding. Taylor blushed, biting her lip as she walked to her bed, her hands trembling with anticipation.

"Face the window," Travis instructed, his voice a seductive whisper. "I want to see you."

Taylor's breath hitched as she slowly turned to face the window, her heart racing. She could see the light from Travis's room flicker on, and then, there he was, standing by his window, for some reason, she could see his eyes dark and intense as they locked onto hers.

Taylor felt exposed, vulnerable, but also exhilarated by the intensity of his gaze. The idea of being watched by him, of watching him in return, was electrifying, sending a shiver of excitement down her spine.

"Now," Travis's voice was a low rumble, filled with dark promise, "Strip."

Taylor's breath caught in her throat as she realized what he was asking. The thrill of the forbidden, of being caught, made her pulse quicken. She felt the rush of excitement and a daring boldness take over. Slowly, she reached for the hem of her shirt, her eyes never leaving his as she began to lift it, exposing the smooth skin of her stomach inch by inch.