Caught in the Act

don't forget to commentt<333

Taylor's heart raced as the bathroom door creaked open, revealing Selena's shocked expression. The room fell into a suffocating silence, the air thick with tension.

"Taylor? Travis?" Selena's voice was laced with disbelief, her eyes wide as they darted between Taylor's flushed face, her slightly disheveled shirt, and Travis's mussed hair. The truth of the situation hit her like a ton of bricks. "You didn't... Oh my God, Taylor!"

Taylor's mind scrambled for a way out, but nothing came. She exchanged a panicked look with Travis, his jaw tight as he realized there was no escaping this one.

"Selena, it's not what it looks like," Taylor blurted out, her voice shaky and desperate. But even as the words left her mouth, she knew how hollow they sounded. She tugged at the strap of her shirt, trying to cover her exposed bra, her face burning with embarrassment.

Selena's brow arched, her gaze skeptical as she took in Taylor's rumpled clothes and the telltale messiness of her hair. "Not what it looks like? Taylor, really? Then what about your shirt?" She pointed to the slipping strap, her tone a mix of frustration and disbelief. "And your hair? Were you just 'talking' then?"

Taylor froze, the weight of Selena's words crashing down on her. She opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out.

Her heart clenched, guilt swirling in her chest. She knew how protective her friends were, especially after they had all promised her mother to keep things under control. And now here she was, caught red handed, breaking that promise.

"Selena, please don't tell my mom," Taylor pleaded, her voice small and vulnerable. "You know how it is... when you can't control yourself. I couldn't help it, seeing him like that, I—"

Travis couldn't resist a smirk, but Selena shot him a glare that silenced any further comment. "It's not the time for silly comments, Travis," she snapped, her tone serious. Then she turned back to Taylor, her expression softening slightly but still firm. "Taylor, I get it, okay? I know what it's like not to be in control. But you promised your mom. We all did. No kissing, no touching, for a reason. We know what happens when you two start..."

Taylor's eyes filled with guilt, the enormity of her mistake hitting her full force. She reached out to Selena, her hand trembling. "Please, Sel. Don't say anything to my mom... or to Abigail. You know how Abigail is, if she promises, she won't break it...Please Sel."

Selena sighed, her resolve weakening as she looked at her friend's pleading face. She knew the weight of that promise, but she also knew how hard it was to resist something as intense as what Taylor and Travis shared. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, she nodded slowly.

"Okay, Taylor," Selena agreed, her voice resigned. "But listen to me, if I catch you two again, I won't have a choice. I'll have to tell. This is your only warning."

Taylor nodded fervently, relief flooding through her as she rushed forward to hug Selena. "Thank you, Sel."

Travis let out a small breath, thankful that Selena was letting them off the hook, this time. But even as they stood there, the gravity of the situation wasn't lost on any of them. They knew they were walking a dangerous line, and next time, they might not be so lucky.

As they pulled apart, Selena gave them both a stern look. "You two need to be more careful. Seriously."

Taylor nodded again, her voice barely a whisper. "We will. I promise."

Selena gave her one last glance before turning and heading out of the bathroom. Taylor and Travis exchanged a glance, their hearts still pounding. They knew they had to be more careful, but the thrill of the forbidden, the rush of being caught, only made their connection feel more dangerous, and more irresistible.

Travis turned to Taylor, his expression a mix of relief and mischief. "Well, I guess we should be grateful she didn't blow the whistle," he said, trying to lighten the mood.

Taylor let out a shaky laugh, her nerves still frayed. "Yeah, thanks for that," she replied, her eyes locking with his.

Travis's gaze grew intense as he studied her, a sly smile tugging at his lips. "You know," he said softly, his voice dropping to a teasing murmur, "this is really torture."

Taylor's brows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Travis leaned in closer, his breath warm against her ear. "It's just... the way we can't be together right now, the way we're so close but can't really touch. It's driving me crazy."

Taylor shivered at his words, a mix of frustration and excitement coursing through her. "I know what you mean. It's so frustrating, not being able to... do anything. I want you so much."

Travis's smirk deepened, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Well, i have an idea," he said softly, his voice dropping to a teasing murmur.

Taylor's curiosity piqued, she raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What's with the smirk? What is it now?"

"Well, I've been thinking," he said, his voice dropping more to a conspiratorial whisper. "What if we could make this whole situation... more interesting?"

Taylor's curiosity peaked, her heart racing. "Interesting how?"

Travis's gaze locked with hers, his eyes reflecting a playful yet serious intent. "Let's just say I've got an idea. Something that might help us with the frustration...even when we're apart."

He leaned in, his lips brushing her ear as he whispered the suggestion. The words were soft, barely audible, leaving Taylor's eyes widening in shock and intrigue. Her breath hitched, the suspense of his unspoken idea adding to the electric tension between them.

Taylor pulled back slightly, her eyes wide with a mix of excitement and disbelief. "Oh my God, Travis," she said, her voice a breathless whisper. "You're so naughty. Is that really what you want to do?"

Travis's smirk turned into a full blown grin. "You know me. I like pushing boundaries."

Taylor's cheeks flushed, her heart pounding at the thought. "I have to admit, I like the idea," she said, her voice low and eager. "It sounds... thrilling."

Travis nodded, his expression both satisfied and amused. "Alright then," he said, his voice soft but firm. "We'll have to be careful, but it'll be worth it."

They stood close, the thrill of their secret plan hanging heavy in the air. The anticipation of what was to come, coupled with the danger of their situation, only heightened the intensity of their connection.

As they parted, the promise of their next encounter lingered between them, charged with excitement and secrecy. The idea of their new game, veiled in mystery, left both of them eager for the next moment they could share, even if it was from a distance.