The Power of a Name

don't forget to commenttt<333 also this chapter is a little bit intense🫣 so yeah HAHAH 7k words of smut almost 8k🫢🫢🫢

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over the secluded spot Travis and Taylor had chosen for their evening together. It was a hidden gem, a small clearing nestled deep within the trees, with a soft blanket of grass underfoot and a view that stretched far beyond the town. The air was filled with the scent of pine and earth, and the only sounds were the rustle of leaves in the breeze and the distant chirping of birds. It was the perfect place for privacy, a world away from prying eyes.

As they arrived, Travis parked the car at the edge of the clearing, his gaze lingering on Taylor as she stepped out. She looked breathtaking in the soft light, her skin glowing, and her eyes sparkling with a mix of excitement and something else, something deeper, more intense.

"This place is perfect," Taylor murmured, her voice tinged with anticipation. She walked ahead, taking in the serenity of their surroundings.

Travis smiled, following her closely. "I knew you'd like it. It's one of my favorite spots to just... be alone. Or not alone, in this case." His tone was playful, but his eyes were serious, full of the unspoken connection that had been building between them.

They spread out a blanket under a tall tree, sitting down side by side. The conversation started easily, a natural flow of words as they caught up on their day. They talked about school, their friends, and the weekend ahead, but underneath it all, there was a current of tension, a shared understanding that this wasn't just another hangout.

As they chatted, Taylor found herself growing increasingly distracted. Her thoughts kept circling back to the plan she had formed earlier, the idea of testing the nickname she had learned about. The more she thought about it, the more it consumed her. And to add on that, the entire time, she couldn't stop glancing at Travis's hand, resting so casually beside him, the veins visible under his skin, the strong lines of his fingers calling out to her.

Travis noticed the change in her. He always noticed. "You okay, Tay?" he asked, his hand finding hers and giving it a gentle squeeze. "You seem a little... distracted."

Taylor bit her lip, her heart racing. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just... thinking."

"About what?" he pressed, his voice low and teasing, his eyes darkening as he leaned in closer.

For a moment, she hesitated. But then she decided to take a leap. The tension was too much to bear, and she wanted to see how far she could push it.

She reached out and intertwined her fingers with his, feeling the warmth of his hand in hers. It felt so natural, yet the simple act made her pulse quicken. She wanted more, needed more. She needed to see if she could drive him to the edge, to see what it would be like if he lost control because of her.

"Your hands," she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper as she traced her thumb over his knuckles. "They're so... strong. I've always noticed them."

Travis glanced down at their joined hands, a smirk playing on his lips. "Yeah? You've been checking out my hands this whole time?"

"Maybe," Taylor teased, her eyes gleaming with mischief. "Maybe I've been imagining some stuff too."

That got his attention. Travis's eyes darkened, his smirk fading into something more serious, more intense. "Oh? And what exactly have you been imagining, Taylor?"

She didn't answer right away. Instead, she let her fingers trail slowly up his arm, feeling the firm muscles under his shirt, the way his body responded to her touch. "I don't know if you could handle it if I told you," she murmured, her voice teasing but laced with truth. The truth was, she was the one who felt like she might explode from the tension between them.