Irresistible Heat

don't forget to commenttt<333

As Taylor pulled back from the soft kiss, her breath mingled with Travis's, her lips lingering just a fraction away from his. The room seemed to shrink around them, the world outside fading into a distant blur. Travis's eyes searched hers, the intensity of his gaze igniting something deep within her.

Without thinking, Taylor leaned back in, this time with more urgency. Taylor's breathing grew uneven as their lips connected in a slow, burning kiss. Her fingers threaded through his hair, pulling him closer, as the kiss deepened, her body instinctively shifting to straddle him. The warmth of his hands caressed her back, sliding upward until they tangled in her hair, holding her in place as their mouths moved in sync.

Travis pulled back just enough to catch his breath, his forehead resting against hers. "This top... it's driving me wild," he murmured, his voice low and rough with desire. His hand drifted to the hem of her shirt, brushing against her skin, and she shivered at the sensation.

A surge of boldness overtook Taylor, and she whispered, "Take it off."

His eyes darkened with a mix of surprise and desire, and without hesitation, he lifted her shirt over her head, leaving her in just her bra. His gaze traveled over her, appreciating every inch of her exposed skin, before his hands found her waist, squeezing gently. He leaned in, pressing a trail of kisses from her collarbone down to the swell of her breasts, pausing to kiss the sensitive skin between them. Taylor gasped, the heat building between them making her head spin.

She couldn't stop the instinctive movement of her hips as they pressed down against him, seeking friction she hadn't consciously intended. Travis groaned, his grip tightening on her waist as he pulled her closer, his lips finding the curve of her neck. He kissed a path up to her ear, his breath hot against her skin, and then he nipped lightly at her earlobe, leaving a mark just below.

Taylor's heart pounded as she felt his lips move lower, down her neck, while his hand cupped her breast through the fabric of her bra. His thumb brushed over the peak, and she couldn't help the small moan that escaped her lips. In response, Travis kissed her harder, his teeth grazing her skin as his other hand slipped beneath her bra, palming her breast.

Her breathing hitched, the intensity of the moment overwhelming, and she found herself biting down on his shoulder, muffling her sounds of pleasure. The pain mixed with pleasure caused Travis to growl softly, his hand moving to the small of her back, urging her hips to continue their motion against him.

Their kiss became more urgent, both of them lost in the heat of the moment, every touch igniting something deeper. Taylor's fingers gripped his shoulders tightly as she moved against him, each shift sending waves of sensation through her. The tension between them built rapidly, the air thick with unspoken desire, until their bodies were moving in perfect sync, a mix of passion and longing that neither of them had expected to feel so intensely.

Taylor's body pressed more firmly against Travis, her hips instinctively rocking against him in a steady, rhythmic motion. The friction sent jolts of pleasure through her, even through the fabric of her shorts and his clothes. She couldn't suppress the breathless moan that escaped her lips. The pressure between her legs was intoxicating, and she found herself losing control, her movements becoming more desperate as she sought relief from the overwhelming need building inside her.

Travis's hands gripped her waist, guiding her as she moved against him, his own breathing becoming more ragged. He tore his gaze away from where their bodies met, looking up at her face. Her eyes were half lidded with desire, her lips parted and swollen from their kisses. When she bit her lower lip, trying to stifle another moan, something in him snapped.

"God, Taylor," he groaned, his voice thick with lust. "You're so damn hot."

Her cheeks flushed at his words, the compliment sending a rush of heat through her. "You make me feel like this," she whispered, her voice trembling with a mixture of embarrassment and desire. "Like I can't control myself."

Travis's eyes darkened further, and he pulled her down for another kiss, this one fiercer and more demanding than before. His teeth grazed her lower lip, and then he bit down harder, drawing a sharp gasp from her. The sensation was a mix of pain and pleasure, sending a shiver down her spine. He didn't stop there, though; his lips moved over the spot he had bitten, sucking gently until a dark mark began to form.

Taylor whimpered against his mouth, her hips grinding down harder against him, the friction almost too much to bear. Travis's hands roamed over her back, pulling her even closer, as if he couldn't get enough of her. When he finally pulled back, his gaze locked onto her lips, now marked with a small, dark bruise.

"You're mine," he murmured, his voice low and possessive, the words sending a thrill through her.

Taylor's heart pounded in her chest, her breathing coming in quick, shallow gasps. She didn't respond with words, instead, she leaned back in, capturing his mouth in a fierce, hungry kiss, her body moving against his with a newfound urgency. The taste of his lips, the feel of his hands on her skin, the way their bodies fit together perfectly, it was all too much, and she surrendered completely to the moment, letting the heat and intensity consume her.

Finally, when they broke apart again, they were both breathing hard, their foreheads pressed together. Taylor's heart was pounding, her lips tingling from the intensity of their kiss.

"I don't want to stop," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

"Then don't," he replied, his voice husky with emotion. "Don't stop."