Self Discovery?

don't forget to comment <333

Taylor sat with her best friends at their usual spot in the crowded school cafeteria. The noise around them was a constant hum, but their conversation was the center of her attention. Abigail and Selena were animatedly discussing their latest movie night, their excitement barely contained.

"Oh my god, that film was amazing!" one of them exclaimed, eyes wide with enthusiasm. "I can't believe you hadn't seen it before."

"I know, right? the other replied, leaning in closer. "Taylor, you have to watch it."

Taylor, feeling a pang of curiosity and a little left out, asked, "Really? What's it about?"

"It's an adult film," came the quick reply, accompanied by a mischievous grin. "But it's really well done and has some emotional depth. Trust us, you'll find it eye-opening. Just make sure to watch it with headphones and keep it private."

Taylor's face wrinkled in disgust. "Ew, I'm definitely not watching that. How are these movies even out there? And why would anyone want to watch something like that?"

Abigail and Selena exchanged looks, surprised by Taylor's reaction.

"You've never watched one before?" Abigail asked, her tone incredulous.

"No wonder you're still single," Selena chimed in, shaking her head. "You're missing out on a lot of experiences. It's a part of growing up."

Taylor felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment. "Yeah, well, I'm better off. I don't want to watch it."

Abigail leaned in with a smirk. "You're just too innocent, Taylor. I mean, you've never even kissed anyone."

Taylor felt a pang of shame. She had always been the shy, inexperienced one among her friends. "I just don't see the point. I'd rather not get caught up in all that stuff."

Despite their teasing, Taylor's friends didn't press further, and the conversation moved on.

The school bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. Students filled the hallways, chattering and laughing. Taylor hurried to her locker, trying to ignore the pit in her stomach. As she turned the corner, Travis Kelce and his friends appeared. He spotted her and smirked.

"Hey, Taylor, still daydreaming about those fairy tales?" he taunted, shoving her locker slightly.

Taylor, trying to ignore him, muttered, "Just leave me alone, Travis."

"Oh, but I can't. You're such an easy target," Travis replied with a grin.

His friends laughed as they walked away, leaving Taylor feeling the familiar sting of humiliation. She took a deep breath, trying to shake off the encounter. The bullying was a constant part of her life, but it never got any easier.

That evening, Taylor arrived home and went straight to her room. She greeted her mother in the kitchen with a quick "I'm going upstairs to work on some homework" before rushing up the stairs.

Once in her room, she locked the door behind her and sat at her bed.

That evening, Taylor changed into her pajamas and sat at her desk. The movie her friends had suggested lingered in her mind. Curiosity won over her initial reluctance, and she pulled out her laptop. After hesitating for a moment, she typed the movie's name into the search bar, put on her headphones, and pressed play.

As the scenes unfolded, Taylor felt a mix of intrigue and confusion. The provocative content elicited unfamiliar sensations within her, creating a strange warmth that spread through her body. She shifted in her seat, trying to understand the growing discomfort and curiosity she felt.