6: Taeyong, Fuck Off

Meanwhile, at the other end of the club, Hansol and Chan were in the middle of an animated conversation, their drinks forgotten on the table as they delved into a topic that had been bothering them for a while.

"I still can't believe Jun hyung let that opportunity slip through his fingers," Hansol grumbled, shaking his head in disbelief. "I mean, how often do you get a chance like that?"

Chan leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest as he nodded in agreement. "Seriously. We're talking about one of the most beautiful women we've ever seen. And hyung just... walked away."

"Walked away!" Hansol echoed, throwing his hands up in the air. "For what? Some mysterious artist he's obsessed with? It's like he's in some tragic romance novel, and we're just watching him throw his life away."

Chan snorted, his lips curling into a smirk. "It's not just any artist. Have you seen the way hyung talks about him? It's like he's completely under this guy's spell. He could be getting laid right now, but no, he's too busy being a brooding, tortured soul over this dude."

Hansol sighed, leaning forward on the table, his fingers tapping restlessly against the surface. "It's frustrating, man. I love the guy, but he's seriously missing out. And let's be real—how much longer can he keep pining after someone he barely even knows?"

Chan took a sip of his drink, his eyes narrowing thoughtfully. "Jun hyung has always been a bit of a romantic. But this? This is just... I don't know, insane. He's never even seen the guy's face, but he's already head over heels. It's like something out of a cheesy drama."

Hansol chuckled, a hint of resignation in his voice. "Yeah, and the worst part is, he's so damn committed to it. I mean, who the hell lets the chance to get fucked by an actual goddess pass just because they're hung up on some guy who probably doesn't even know they exist?"

Chan shrugged, a knowing smile playing on his lips. "Jun hyung has always been like that, though. Once he sets his mind on something, it's like nothing else matters. Not even getting laid."

Hansol let out a long sigh, shaking his head again. "We should've done more to push him into it. If he wasn't so caught up in his fantasies, he'd be enjoying himself right now instead of being all moody and mysterious."

Chan laughed, the sound light and teasing. "You're telling me. I've been trying to get him to loosen up for weeks, but it's like talking to a brick wall. The guy's got his head stuck so far up in the clouds, I'm surprised he even remembers how to have fun."

Hansol smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Maybe he needs a reality check. Something to remind him that life's too short to waste it on someone who isn't even in the picture."

"Good luck with that," Chan said, rolling his eyes. "I don't think anyone's getting through to Junhui at this point. He's too far gone. The guy's practically married to his obsession."

Hansol chuckled darkly, the sound laced with irony. "Yeah, well, he better figure it out soon. Because if he doesn't, he's going to wake up one day and realize he missed out on a lot more than just one night of fun."

Chan nodded in agreement, his expression softening slightly. "I just hope he doesn't get hurt. That artist better be worth all this trouble, or Jun's going to regret it."

Hansol sighed again, his eyes glancing over to where Junhui was seated with the others, a distant look in his eyes. "I just don't get it, man. Love makes people do crazy things, but this? This is next level."

Chan shook his head, a wry smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "That's Jun hyung for you. Always chasing after the impossible."

Hansol nodded, lifting his glass in a mock toast. "Here's to hoping he doesn't end up getting fucked over by his own fantasies."