57: For A While

Smut ahead!

One finger turned into two, Jihoon gasping and throwing his head back as Soonyoung started scissoring them inside him. When the third finger was in, Jihoon was panting like he just ran a marathon, his chest heaving with every breath and his skin shining with a light sheen of sweat. Soonyoung pushed his fingers further in, much deeper than before and expertly crooked them up, making Jihoon fucking scream, his muscles rippling under his soft skin as he trembled. Soonyoung's dick was so hard it hurt, but he still pushed his fingers there once more, keeping them there and rubbing against the small lump slowly. Jihoon sobbed and grabbed his wrist with bruising strength, his dick flushed and leaking against his belly and his face a mix of neediness and impatience as Soonyoung racked his eyes over him.

"Enough, just hurry up.", Jihoon's voice was wrecked, his mouth now permanently agape to draw in shaky breaths and his eyes glazed over as they bore onto him.

For a moment, Soonyoung just stared at him, internally debating on whether to tease his boyfriend for a little longer or just get on with it. The latter won at the end, because honestly Soonyoung was so weak for Jihoon, especially when he was so openly showing what he felt, both physically and emotionally. He finally pulled his fingers out, smiling apologetically at his boyfriend when he grimaced at the sensation, and leaned towards the drawer to get a condom only for a small hand to stop him halfway.

Confused he looked up at Jihoon, who was avoiding his eyes, cheeks even rosier than before.
"Just-just like this is fine. Y-you don't have to... if you want to...", Jihoon's voice was barely above a whisper, his tone shy and uncertain and his eyes still averted.

"Are you sure?" Soonyoung just had to ask, because honest to God he just got more turned on by the mere thought of going bare inside Jihoon. But he was a good boyfriend, so he softly grabbed the other's chin in his hand, carefully turning his head to meet his eyes and look for any sign of discomfort or doubt in them.

What he got as response were soft lips against his, a pair of arms hooking behind his neck and pulling him down as one of Jihoon's legs wrapped around his waist to push their bodies flush together. Their dicks rubbed together at the change of position, making them both groan into the kiss before Soonyoung pulled away to rearrange himself between Jihoon's legs, his thighs supporting Jihoon's owns. He grabbed his dick, rubbing the tip a few times against his boyfriend's entrance, just to see him squirm one last time before he pushed in slowly. The head went in, swallowed by Jihoon's constricting walls easily, the movement followed by the sound of their choked gasps.

Soonyoung knew Jihoon had little to no patience left, and he himself was nothing better, so he kept pushing in, stopping only when he bottomed out. He let out a strained breath and took the image in front of him in, Jihoon splayed out before him with his head thrown back and his neck bared, his hands clutching the pillow he was resting on as he swallowed around a moan. The elder leaned down, one hand at each side of Jihoon's head to support his weight and brushed his lips softly on the tip of Jihoon's nose. The younger boy's eyes –which he had had tightly closed- fluttered open, meeting his gaze and smiling back at him, his hands moving to hold onto him, one on his bicep and the other on the side of his neck.

Their pace was slow at first, Soonyoung pulling halfway out before sliding in again. As Jihoon pulled him down for a kiss their breathing mingled together, their tongues meeting and gliding over lips and teeth as their moans grew louder. When Jihoon started to meet his thrusts halfway Soonyoung broke the kiss, his lips and tongue exploring the smaller boy's neck and collarbones, the taste of the other's skin slightly salty and utterly intoxicating.

Jihoon's nails dug into his skin when Soonyoung began pushing in deeper, broken words and something alike his own name tumbling out from the younger's mouth. Soonyoung wanted to go deeper, to push harder, anything to get more of those delicious sounds from Jihoon, more of that dizzying friction that set his body ablaze. He needed to go faster, needed to look at Jihoon while he fucked him senseless, so he shifted once more, squeezing Jihoon's thighs in his hands to put both his legs over his shoulders.