Two ducks and a baby: Chapter 3

When Funny turns into a baby, it's up to Donald and Daisy to look after him.
-------------------------------------------------------------

They went to the living room, and Donald placed Funny down on the floor as he hugged the teddy bear on the ground. He started to float in the air, but Daisy caught him before he could go too high.

"Oh no, you dont." She said playfully.

She placed him back down and went back to Donald.

"How are we gonna get Funny back to normal?" She said.

Little did they know that Little Funny was listening to their conversation, and he had an idea. He waddled to Daisy and
tugged on her dress. He pointed to the ceiling, and Daisy patted his head.

"Yes, Funny. The ceiling is blue." Daisy said.

He went over to Donald and tried to get his attention, too.

"In a minute, Funny-Bunny." He said.

Funny grew frustrated and started to wine. They looked at him.

"I think someone needs a nap." Daisy said as she put him on the bed.

Funny crossed his arms while he sat. He needed a way to get their attention. Funny poofed away. Donald heard him poof and looked his way. His face turned to fear.

"Uuuuhhhhh......Daisy? Funny's gone." He said.

"What?!" They got up to search for him, but he poofed onto the tank.

"Phew. I forgot you could do that." Daisy said.

Funny brought down the stairs to anywhere and giggled. They finally understood.

"OOHHHH! You want us to use the stairs to anywhere so we can go to the land of Myth." Daisy said.

"Uh huh, uh huh." He babbled.

"You're a baby genius." Donald said as they went up the stairs.

Once they got to the top of the stairs, Funny poofed back into his human- I mean- baby form, and Donald carried him towards Pete the Mighty's palace. Once they got there, they were ready to place him in the fountain of youth.

"Aww. I'm kinda gonna miss baby Funny." Donald said as he and Daisy cuddled him.

"Me too. But we need to get big Funny back." She said.

"Bye, Funny-Bunny. See you soon." Daisy  said as she placed him down in the fountain.

Once he was settled in, Funny was surrounded by a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared, he was big again.

"Hi, Daisy, Hi Donald. Uhhhhh....what are we doing in the land of Myth?" He asked.

"Wait. You don't remember anything?" Donald asked.

"Nope. Did something happen?" He asked.

Donald and Daisy looked at each other and laughed.

"No. Nothing happened." Daisy grinned.

"Ookkk? Anyway, we gotta get going to the Sunny Gulch boot scootin dance. It's getting late." He got out of the fountain, and they walked toward the adventure door.

"You know. I think we should babysit Funny again." Daisy whispered.

"You know it." He whispered back.

"Me too." Funny said.

They looked at him in confusion as Funny glanced behind him and grinned. He didn't tell them that he remembered everything. But that wasn't important at the moment. It was time for the boot scootin dance to start. They made their way to Sunny Gulch just in time for Daisy to do her dance. Alls well, that ends well, I guess. 😉