Superpower struggle

The gang goes to Herotropolis to have fun with the other heroes, but Funny's having trouble finding out what his superpower is.
-------------------------------------------------------------

This adventure starts on herotropolis, where the gang were having fun with their superpowers. Daisy was playing on a trampoline and using her Dino legs to propel herself in the air, Mickey was playing tag with Pluto as they flew in the air, Goofy was playing with Donald by using his stretchy arms as a jump rope, and Minnie was designing bags with Funny.

"How does this look, Funny?" Minnie asked, holding up the bag.

"It looks amazing, Minnie. I love the polka dots you added." He said.

"Thanks, Funny. I had a little help from my powers." She said.

"All of your superpowers are so cool. I wonder what mine will be." He pondered.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get your powers soon, Funny. It'll come when you least expected." She reasured him.

"Thanks, Minnie." He said.

Suddenly, they heard someone screaming. It was the window washer and he was in trouble again.

"I'll save you!" Mickey called out as he and Pluto swopped into rescue him. But as he put him safely on the roof, a big gust of wind sent them spinning.

The heroes on the ground tried to save them, but the wind was just too strong. Once the wind stopped, they were unable to keep their balance, and they started to fall to the ground.

"Oh no! Someone has to save them!" Daisy called out.

Funny then realised that even without superpowers, he was still powerful enough to save him. He poofed into his human form, got up, and ran towards him.

"I'm coming, Mickey and Pluto!" He called out as he ran faster and faster.

When they were closer to the ground, Funny jumped in the air to catch them. Suddenly, his eyes started to glow, and he transformed into a blue panther. Everyone watched in awe as Mickey and Pluto landed on his back. He landed back onto the ground, and everyone cheered for him.

"Funny, you saved us! And, you got your superpower!" He exclaimed. Pluto barked in agreement.

"Hey, I guess I did." He said as he transformed back into his human form.

He had a new supersuit that had different shades of blue, green, and yellow. He also had a yellow star on his chest and a blue mask. Everyone looked on with amazement.

"That was amazing, Funny! But now, you need a superhero name." Captain Clarabelle said as she walked up to him.

Funny though for a second before saying.

"Super Shifter. My name is Super Shifter."