TENDENCIES

I was grateful that Kristen and Gabriel gave me some much needed space. I was in no mood to play family with anyone at the moment. All I wanted was to stay in bed and cry my eyes out. I took off my makeup and tried not to stare at my bruises.

I often found myself staring off into space. Wondering what the fuck is wrong with me. How in the fuck I ruined my four-year relationship in the blink of an eye? I should've remembered my place. It's all my fault.

I needed to see him. To explain myself. I needed him to love me again, like I love him. I take a quick shower, before heading downstairs in search of Kristen.

Elodie: Hey Kristen

Kristen: Elodie, how are you love

Elodie: I'm doing good. I actually wanted to tell you I'm heading out

Her brows furrowed

Kristen: To where?

Elodie: Penn's house, my friend

She hummed

Kristen: Will you be back for dinner?

Elodie: I think so, if I'm not I'll send a message

Kristen: Want Elijah to drive you there?

I shook my head

Elodie: I'm fine with walking

Kristen nodded

Kristen: Are you sure? Ahna told me about your tendencies to run away

Of course she did

Elodie: I-

Kristen: I want you to trust me and I want to trust you. So go to Penn's house and be back before eight

I nod

Elodie: Thank you

She sent me a small smile before I left. Bitch. I'll just have to sneak out next time. I breathe in the fresh air, finally feeling free from all the crap that's been happening. I begin my journey, enjoying the silence around me. I always loved the dark, makes me feel safe, unseen.

I was ready to face Daniel, excited even. Daniel would never let me go, never. I just needed to prove that I was a good girl. That I would make him proud.

After walking for quite a while, I ended up getting a ride from a taxi. The closer we got, the excitement faded and I was nervous. But I needed him. I missed him. I want us to work. I needed to smell his fragrance, I wanted to kiss those lips. God what I'd give to hug him, to be in his arms. I'd do anything.

Taxi: We're here

Elodie: Thanks

I handed him the money, before heading up to his suite. I shook anxiously as I knocked on the door. Daniel swung the door open and froze when he saw me. It made me sad that he looked so frightened to see me.

Elodie: Hey

Daniel: What do you want?

Elodie: Can I come in?

Daniel's eyes scanned me from head to toe, noticeably happy with the outfit I had chosen. Just for him. Watching his adam's apple bob did things to me.

Still he showed restraint.

Daniel: No, tell me what you want

Elodie: I came here to talk to you about us. I miss you

I whispered, wetting my bottom lips and watching his eyes drop to them.

Daniel: How much?

Elodie: So fucking much baby

Daniel: get on your knees

Elodie: Here?

I ask, looking around

Daniel: You miss me right? Prove it

Didn't have to tell me twice. I dropped to my knees in an instance and watched him pull down his pants. Fuck.

Daniel: Eat it

He said before shoving his dick down my throat, a loud groan leaving his lips, while my eyes watered. Fuck, I love him.

Daniel: So fucking pretty

I loved compliments and he knew it. I did exactly what he asked me to. I ate his dick like it was my last meal, like I hadn't eaten in forever and soon enough his cum slid down my throat.

Daniel: After I fuck you, you leave okay?

I nod, almost like I was hypnotized.

Daniel: I need you to listen to me. You can't come here again after tonight.

Elodie: Okay daddy

Daniel: This doesn't mean we're back together. This is breakup sex. Understood?

Elodie: Yes

It came out like a needy whimper, because I was desperate. I needed this. He pulled me inside the suite and pushed me against the wall, wasting no time in drilling his dick inside of me.

Back at the Williams'

I was happier now than when I left, and it was obvious. I know it was because Kristen raised an eyebrow as soon as she saw me enter the house.

Kristen: I should invite Penn over if it means I get to see that smile everyday

I chuckled, what an idiot

Elodie: You should. I'm in time for dinner?

Kristen: You are

Elodie: Okay, I'm gonna freshen up

I say before heading upstairs, trying not to make the limp in my step obvious. On the way to my room, the smell of weed coming from Elijah's room stopped me in my tracks. Elijah smokes? I entered his room without knocking, making him look up from the book he was reading.

Elijah: Wassup?

Elodie: Kristen know you smoke?

I say closing the door. Elijah looked surprised by my actions, but then a low laugh left his lips.

Elijah: If you want some weed, you can just ask

I squint my eyes at him, hm

Elodie: Is this some kind of trick?

He shook his head, taking a long drag of the drug

Elodie: Nothing in return?

Elijah: No Elodie. Now come get it before I change my mind

He handed me a small bag of the substance and I hesitantly took it.

Elodie: Thanks

He nodded, turning his attention back to his book. I retreated to my room, desperate to get high. I locked the door, forgetting about the wretched dinner downstairs and smoking until I was in a different world. Of course Kristen had tried to come, I just pretended to be asleep. Truth be told, Getting high was the best thing of my life, second to Daniel.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elodie loves her some Daniel......

Hope you enjoyed <3