ORAL MAKES THE HEART GROW FONDER

Elodie and Elijah had made their way to the hotel balcony after the kiss, the city lights sprawling out before them like a canvas of tiny, flickering stars. The air was warm, heavy with the scent of their freshly lit blunts. It was quiet between them, but not awkward. Both were focused on the slow, soothing burn of the weed, their exhales blending with the night air.

Elodie was seated in Elijah's lap, her back resting against his chest. This wasn't unusual for her; whenever she grew close to someone, she became touchy, craving that physical connection. Elijah, for his part, loved it. Her touch grounded him, and he always reciprocated, his hand finding her skin in soft, comforting ways. The warmth of his touch always sent subtle tremors through her body, and tonight, it was no different.

As high as she was, Elijah's hand resting on her lower stomach made her shiver. The sensation was electric, setting her mind off on a tangent she shouldn't have been exploring—at least, not right now. She could feel the steady rise and fall of his chest against her back, his quiet breathing syncing with hers.

She let out a long, slow breath, leaning into him as much as she could, trying to focus on the peace of the moment rather than the sudden rush of desire flooding her senses. The city lights below flickered like they were dancing for them, and for a moment, everything felt perfect. Just them, the quiet hum of the city, and the feeling of being completely wrapped in each other.

But as much as she wanted to stay in this calm, she couldn't ignore the way Elijah's hand, splayed across her stomach, made her feel. It was like a quiet fire, sparking all kinds of thoughts she tried to push down.

Elodie bit her lip, shifting slightly in his lap, but the movement only made things worse. His fingers brushed against her skin in a way that sent a shiver racing down her spine. She felt herself heat up, the mix of the high and his touch becoming almost too much.

She tilted her head back slightly to catch his gaze. Elijah looked down at her, his dark eyes reflecting the city lights. There was a softness there, an ease, but she could sense something else, too—a quiet tension that matched her own.

Elijah: You good?

He asked, his voice low and steady, but there was a slight edge to it, like he was feeling the same pull she was.

Elodie: Yeah

She breathed out, but her voice wavered slightly, betraying her.

Elijah's hand shifted a bit lower, just enough to make her breath catch. He wasn't doing anything intentional, at least she didn't think so, but the way his fingers grazed her skin was enough to make her body react in ways she wasn't sure she could control much longer.

She swallowed hard, trying to focus on the city, on the stars, on anything but the warmth pooling low in her belly.

But then Elijah's other hand came up to rest on her thigh, his thumb drawing lazy circles on her skin. It was such a small, innocent gesture, but it set her on fire.

Elodie's breath hitched as Elijah's thumb continued tracing those slow, deliberate circles on her thigh. She wasn't sure if it was the weed heightening her senses or if it was just him—just Elijah, the way he touched her, the way he seemed to know exactly how to get under her skin without even trying. Every small motion sent a ripple of sensation through her, making it harder to ignore the warmth spreading across her body.

She shifted again in his lap, trying to get comfortable, but it only seemed to make things worse. Elijah's hand on her stomach tightened slightly, pulling her back against him, and the quiet, steady rhythm of his breath was now a little faster. She could feel the tension building, both in the air around them and in the way his hands were moving—still slow, still casual, but there was something behind it now. Something more intentional.