KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER

I didn't feel real. I was there physically, but not mentally. With that thought, I moved out of the bed and walked to Daniel's drawers. I rummaged through it until I found his gun.

I pull the slide back, while examining the gun. I've never touched one before, much less used it but there's a first time for everything. As my finger grazed the trigger, the door swung open, making me jump back. Daniel's eyes met mine, before falling to see the gun in my hand.

A moment of silence passed, before he spoke

Daniel: Put the fucking gun down

My heart dropped as he took a couple steps forward and on instinct I pointed the gun to him. Daniel stopped in his tracks, the smirk dropping from his lips. Good.

Daniel: You wouldn't

Fuck sanity. Fuck dignity. Fuck Morals. Fuck caring. Fuck thinking. Fuck Everything that kept me from killing this mother fucker sooner.

BAW BAW BAW

Three bullets, back to back, one engraved in his thigh, the second piercing the side of his stomach and the last buried in his leg. I watched as he fell to the ground, like a bitch. I wasted no time in stalking to him.

Elodie: You're fucking disgusting.

I spit in his face, just like how he did me a few hours ago. And before I could stop myself, I stomped on his skull. I didn't think I was insane. I was tired. Fed the fuck up.

Daniel: Elodie-

Elodie: Shut up bitch

I say grabbing onto his hair tightly

Elodie: Like how this feels?

I ask, before punching him incessantly with every bit of strength I had.

Elodie: Feels like shit doesn't it?

I wanted to destroy him, like how he destroyed me. I wanted him to look in the mirror everyday, look at his scars and remember me. Remember what happens when you fuck with a woman.

I pierced my nails into his face, the bits of his skin situate underneath my nails, just like he did to me, but worse. I enjoyed his sobs and his yelps.

Elodie: I hate you

I say in a dead serious tone. I pounded my fists into his face again, over and over and over and over again, until my hands trembled and felt like jelly. His bloodied face didn't move me. I didn't feel bad. My face looked like his many times before. He'll survive.

Elodie: Ou panse li oke pou-

Translation: You think it's okay to-

My sentence was interrupted by the ringing of a phone. My head snapped to the sound and the sight of Daniel's second phone made my entire face twitch. It was an unknown caller, but I still answered.

??: Daniel? I've been waiting in the lobby for like 20 minutes. Where are you?

The feminine voice on the other end of the phone, caused Daniel's eyes to meet my cold ones. I raised an eyebrow to him.

Elodie: Hello? Daniel's getting ready, he'll be with you soon

??: Excuse me, who is this?

Elodie: Oh, I'm El, his cleaner. You're Aaliyah right? His fiancé?

Aaliyah: Yeah. I'm coming up, could you unlock the door?

Elodie: Of course

I cut off the phone, before smashing it angrily. The nerve of that fucking bitch. Her voice irked me in ways Daniel couldn't.