I WANT YOU.....BUT

I couldn't take the shit. I can't lie. I'm pissed. Pissed as fuck. I was so disappointed in myself. The fact that Penn's giggling irritated the fuck out of me, made me feel sick. I shouldn't feel this way towards my best friend.

The car finally stopped in front of her house, it seemed like Elijah took his sweet time in getting here. She kissed his cheek, before turning to me and smiling.

Penn: Bye Elodie. See you tomorrow?

Elodie: Bye, Penn

Penn: Love you

Elodie: Love you more

She blew a kiss for me before exiting the vehicle and leaving Elijah and I alone. The atmosphere inside the vehicle shifted instantly. The warmth and camaraderie from earlier had evaporated, replaced by a heavy, palpable silence.

I shifted in my seat, staring out the window, trying to avoid the weight of Elijah's presence beside me. The dashboard lights flickered softly, and the distant hum of the engine seemed louder than usual. Every second stretched into an eternity as we sat there in the dim glow of the car's interior.

Elijah cleared his throat, the sound almost too loud in the quiet. I could feel his eyes on me, though I refused to turn my head. The tension was so thick that it felt like I could reach out and touch it. His presence was a constant reminder of the uncomfortable truth I was trying to ignore.

As soon as the vehicle was parked in our driveway, I got out, slamming the car door behind me. This caused Elijah to do the same, before calling out to me.

Elijah: Elodie

I ignored him, storming to the front door

Elijah: Elodie

He grabbed my wrist, making me frustrated. I forcefully pulled my hand away from his hold and pushed his chest as hard as I could, but sadly, he didn't budge.

Elodie: Don't touch me

Elijah: Elodie, please

Elodie: Please what, nigga. Leave me alone

Elijah: Tell me what's wrong

Elodie: Nothing is wrong Elijah

Elijah: Then why aren't we speaking

Elodie: Because-

Elijah: I did what you asked. I'm giving ole girl a chance

Elodie: I-I know-

Elijah: So what's up with you? Why you mad at me?

Elodie: Because I like you, asshole

Elijah paused for a bit, brows furrowed, lips pursed before a giant grin played on his lips.

Elodie: No, that's not a good thing, Elijah

Elijah: Why the fuck not?

Elodie: Because Penn-

Elijah: I said it once, I'll say it again. FUCK Penn

Elodie: Eli...

Elijah: Gimme a kiss

Elodie: I can't. This would hurt her

Elijah: I'll end that shit right now, El. Gimme a kiss

He repeated, closing the distance between us. When I tell you, my knees got weak. Lord have mercy.

Elodie: I-

Elijah: I want you. I've wanted you since the moment you walked through that door with that stank look on your face. Only you. No one else. Gimme a kiss bae

The moment Elijah's words hung in the air, the intensity between us was almost palpable. His declaration made my heart race, but it was his eyes—dark with desire—that left me breathless. When he demanded the kiss, I felt a magnetic pull, one that was impossible to resist.

As Elijah closed the distance between us, his hands reached out, grasping my face gently but firmly. His touch was electrifying, sending shivers down my spine. I could barely maintain my balance, my knees weak from the sheer force of the emotions that surged through me.

Elodie: Do it

Elijah's lips met mine with a fervent urgency. The kiss was nothing short of explosive—passionate, spicy, and deeply steamy. His lips moved against mine with an insistent hunger, exploring and claiming. I responded with equal fervor, my hands roaming under his white vest, pulling him closer.

He slid his hands down to my neck, his fingertips grazing my skin with a feather-light touch before pressing closer, deepening the kiss. His lips trailed hot, tantalizing kisses along my neck, sending waves of heat through my entire body. Every touch, every whisper of his breath was intoxicating.

Our bodies pressed together, the closeness amplifying the intensity of the moment. I could feel the heat of his skin against mine, the rhythm of our breaths syncing. His hands roamed over my sides, fingers tracing my curves as if memorizing every inch of me.

Elijah's kiss was a storm of raw, unfiltered passion. Each movement, each press of his lips was filled with an urgent desire that left me reeling. His kisses were demanding, yet tender, a combination that ignited a fire inside me. As he pulled away slightly to look into my eyes, his gaze was filled with a potent mix of longing and determination.

I couldn't help but to peck his lips a couple more times, not getting enough of him. The kiss had turnt into us hugging, his head fitted into the crook of my neck. I loved being close to him. I loved touching him. I missed this man.

Elodie: End it with her

I whispered

Elijah: Yes, princess