Chapter 54. Falling for Obsession

The door crashed open, their bodies colliding as they stumbled inside, too lost in the heat of each other to care.

Seokmin’s grip on Joshua’s hair was almost painful as he crushed his lips against his, both of them breathing hard, desperate.

They knocked into furniture, the sound of glass breaking somewhere distant as they stumbled into the kitchen.

Joshua’s back hit the counter with a sharp gasp, his lips parting in a ragged moan as Seokmin’s eyes darkened, the intensity in them making Joshua shudder.

“Seokmin…” Joshua’s voice came out as a plea, his eyes wide, hoping Seokmin would catch the hesitation in his tone.

But Seokmin was far too gone. “Mio caro…” he rasped, the endearment rolling off his tongue with a dangerous edge as he hauled Joshua onto the countertop, forcing his legs apart and stepping between them with a predatory grace.

His hands worked at Joshua’s shirt, fingers slipping underneath to explore the soft skin beneath, rough palms tracing over every inch with possessive intensity.

“I want to destroy you,” Seokmin breathed against Joshua’s lips, his voice low and dark. He pressed his forehead to Joshua’s, their breaths mingling as they stood still for a moment, the tension palpable.

Joshua’s arms found their way around Seokmin’s neck, drawing him closer, but the tremor in his hands betrayed his nervousness.

Joshua’s mind screamed for release, for the overwhelming need to drown in Seokmin, but there was something almost terrifying in the way Seokmin looked at him.

Like he wanted to consume him whole. The air between them grew hotter, heavy with a possessiveness that sent a shiver down Joshua’s spine.

Joshua tilted his head back, exposing his throat as if inviting Seokmin to take what he wanted. His legs parted further, barely holding back the urge to beg, to give in completely.

Seokmin’s breath was hot against Joshua’s neck as he leaned in, teeth grazing the sensitive skin, teasing, testing.

Joshua’s pulse raced under the rough touch, his fingers tightening in Seokmin’s hair as the edge between pleasure and pain blurred.

Seokmin let out a low, guttural sound, his lips ghosting over Joshua’s throat before biting down hard enough to make Joshua gasp.

“You like this, don’t you?” Seokmin’s voice was dark, almost mocking as he pulled back just enough to look Joshua in the eye.

His gaze was sharp, intense, watching every flicker of emotion that crossed Joshua’s face. “You like being at my mercy.”

Joshua’s breath hitched, his body instinctively arching into Seokmin’s, desperate for more, but his mind was reeling.

There was a twisted satisfaction in Seokmin’s eyes, a hunger that felt dangerous, and it made Joshua’s stomach coil with both fear and anticipation.

“I—" Joshua’s voice cracked, his lips trembling as Seokmin’s hands tightened their grip on his hips, pulling him closer.

Seokmin’s fingers pressed bruising into his skin, a reminder that he was in control, that Joshua was his to do with as he pleased.

“Say it,” Seokmin commanded, his voice a low growl.

“Say you want me to ruin you.”

Joshua’s heart pounded in his chest, his body betraying him as desire flooded his senses, drowning out the last remnants of caution. His lips parted, barely a whisper escaping,