Chapter 1. A tempest within

Trigger warnings

Obsession and Possessive Behavior: The story delves into dark themes of unhealthy obsession and possessiveness, which may be unsettling for some readers.

Emotional Manipulation and Psychological Abuse: Characters engage in manipulative and controlling behaviors that may be distressing.

Violence: Includes physical aggression and violent confrontations, which could be triggering.

Dark and Sinister Themes: The story features morally grey characters, dark romance, and a generally intense atmosphere.

(+More will be added if necessary)

Disclaimer: This book is a work of fiction, and the events, characters, and relationships portrayed within are entirely imaginary. The intense and dark themes explored, including possessiveness, obsession, and manipulation, are crafted purely for dramatic effect and should not be interpreted as endorsements of such behavior in real life. The narrative delves into complex emotional and psychological dynamics intended for mature audiences and should be read with the understanding that it does not reflect real-life values or encourage similar actions. Reader discretion is strongly advised.

📜 Song Playlist📜

"Heartless" by The Weeknd
"House of balloons" by The Weeknd
"I See Red" by Everybody Loves An Outlaw
"Earned it" by The Weeknd

(+Feel free to add the ones that you like as a recommendation)

"For the ones who embrace obsession and call it love."

Comment when did you start? 🫂🫶🏻

-----

The relentless rain battered the car windows, each drop striking with a maddening rhythm that grated on his nerves.

The season’s downpour was more than just an inconvenience; it was a cruel reminder of everything that was spiraling out of control.

The dampness clung to the air, soaking through the cracks of his patience, pushing him further into the dark pit of his rage.

Seokmin loathed the rain.

"Fucking traffic," he snarled, his voice a low growl as he halted at the red light that flashed ominously in his face. He gripped his cigar tightly, lighting it with a flick of his lighter, the brief flare of the flame illuminating the cold fury in his eyes.

The chill in the air gnawed at his temper, each passing second in this gridlock a further twist of the knife. Business was crumbling, their empire teetering on the edge, and here he was, trapped in this godforsaken traffic while the rain pounded down like a curse.

And now, the new reporter had vanished, his disappearance another mess threatening to blow up in Seokmin's face. The weight of it all was suffocating.