Chapter Six

All rights go to original author.

  __________________________________________________________________  

Lauren. Lauren's hands. Lauren's arms. Lauren's fingers. Lauren's hair. Lauren's neck glistening with sweat. Lauren's perfect ass in my crotch! Oh God! Oh my God! It's fine. This is more than fine. Just dance with her. It's easy. Christ, she feels good. Just relax and dance and stop thinking you idiot!

For the last thirty minutes since they had returned to the dance floor, Camila had been unable to think of anything other than Lauren, while at the same time telling herself not to think of Lauren. She didn't want to think about the way Lauren's necklaces hung down over her chest and dangled right above her perfect cleavage. She didn't want to think about the way her body moved to the music. She didn't want to imagine Lauren's body moving like that against her own. The last thing she wanted to do was completely perv-out and scare Lauren away.

They had met less than twenty-four hours ago. There was no rational reason why Camila should be thinking and feeling all these things about a stranger. A stranger who could have any girl in the room, if she hadn't already. So she did her best to distract herself, kept her focus on something other than the most beautiful, sexy, glorious girl she had even seen in her life.

As they danced, she watched the band on stage, while keeping a safe distance from the raven girl. Ally was brilliant! Camila had never seen anyone play the keyboards like she did. It was almost as if she had springs on her feet as she bounced around on stage switching from one instrument to the next. Four keyboards, a drum machine, programming boards, devices she didn't recognize. Ally was like a mad scientist in her lab of music. Camila fully expected the equipment to start smoking and burst into flames at any moment.

Zayn was great too. He knew exactly how to work the crowd and his voice was clear and full of passion and emotion. The boy on guitar was very talented; at least it seemed that way from Camila's point of view. And the girl on drums, she was kind of cute actually and played fast and hard and never missed a beat. Adam played bass.

Camila made another sweep around the club with her eyes. Lily and Mike had joined them on the dance floor. Clitia was trying to get a three-way going but Mike kept blocking her out. Near the front of the stage Camila spotted a boy looking up at Ally, smiling ear-to-ear with stars in his eyes.

And that's when Camila was no longer able to focus on anything else in the room, anything other than Lauren. She had let her guard down for only a moment and let the space she was purposely keeping between her and the raven girl disappear. Lauren was now close enough to touch and she wasn't sure if she had subconsciously moved towards her or if Lauren was the one to do so.

Before, Lauren had been completely wrapped up in the music, lost in the sound with her eyes closed as she moved to the beat. Camila had been thankful for this; it took the pressure off. She had wanted to dance with Lauren, but she just didn't know how to, and it seemed that Lauren enjoyed dancing with herself more than other people. And fuck if Camila was going to make the first move.

But as the space between them slowly ceased to exist, Lauren's eyes locked onto her eyes, she smiled that unbelievably adorable and sexy smile that made Camila's knees a bit weak and then it happened. Her eyes, those vibrant green eyes tore right through her and they saw the immense desire raging behind her deep brown ones. Camila bit her bottom lip and held it there. She had been found out, no turning back, and now she wanted nothing more than to put her hands all over her.

Lauren reached up and slid her fingers around the back of Camila's neck, drawing their bodies closer. Camila's hands found their way to Lauren's hips and gripped onto them firmly before pulling her in all the way, their bodies pressed against each other fully.