Chapter Twenty Seven

All rights go to original author.

-*Warning*

__________________________________________________________________

Lauren's dark green eyes were staring down into Camila's shining brown ones as the air was sucked out of the room and Camila was left struggling for breath. There was heat flooding all over Camila's skin and an ache between her legs that she had never felt so intensely before. Her heart was pounding and she felt dizzy. Any levity that Camila had been holding onto in an attempt to ease her nerves disappeared and The Lauren Jauregui Interactive Tattoo Tour became very, very serious in that moment. Camila gulped and licked her lips; she was actually salivating over the sight before her eyes.

Lauren's breasts, Lauren's bare breasts, Lauren's half-naked body, Lauren's tattoos, Lauren's arse pressing against me. Camila found it oddly refreshing that her brain function had been reduced from its normal warp-speed, non-stop processing of too many thoughts and feelings to a surprisingly reactive and simple see-want-touch method, touch being the operative word. Touch her. Harry's words of wisdom never ceased to amaze.

Camila tore her eyes away from Lauren's perfectly shaped breasts and nipples, it took determination, but she did it, and looked up to find the raven haired girl smiling down at her with adoration etched across her face. It wasn't a cheeky smile or a seductive smile or anything even close to the thousands of sexy smirks she had received since she had laid eyes on the green eyed girl in the front room of that tattoo shop. This was a smile that spoke directly to Camila's rapidly beating heart and made it expand painfully in her chest.

She slowly lifted her head and unlaced her fingers from behind it, letting her hands find Lauren's hips. This was all new to Camila; she was unsure of everything from this point on and Camila Cabello never got involved with anything unless she was completely and totally sure. But as her hands gentle traveled over the smooth, soft skin of Lauren's sides and her eyes locked onto the most beautiful green eyes she had ever seen, she stopped worrying. "You're gorgeous." It wasn't the only thing that the brunette truly wanted to say in that moment, but it would do for now.

She didn't think it was possible, but Lauren's smile got bigger and a slight blush fell across her already flushed cheeks. "You make me feel like I am." Lauren placed both of her hands on Camila's stomach; her thumbs gently stroked the exposed skin right above the waist of Camila's pants. "No one has ever looked at me the way you do, Camila." Lauren slid her fingers between the buttons of Camila's shirt. "It makes me a bit nervous, to be honest."

Camila's eyes found Lauren's again. The idea of Lauren being nervous, straddling the brunette and slowly rocking her hips in a steady rhythm, was ridiculous. She looked down to see Lauren's long fingers working her bottom shirt button open before slowly moving her hands up to find the next one. "Wasn't I supposed to be the one trying to uncover something of yours?" Camila smiled and bit her lip.

Lauren grinned and undid another button. "Yes, but I really don't think it's fair that I have on so few clothes and you have on so many." The last button on Camila's shirt, the one that had been responsible for teasing Lauren all evening with a view of the brunette's tantalizing cleavage, was released and Lauren's eyes flashed with desire.

She grabbed both sides of Camila's shirt and pulled her up into a sitting position. "Can I take this off?" Camila nodded her approval. Lauren pushed the fabric off the brunette's delicate shoulders and tugged at the cuffs of each sleeve until Camila was left in only her royal blue bra. Lauren let her eyes scan over her body before dipping her head down to met Camila's lips with a firm, reassuring kiss.

Lauren pulled away and wrapped her hands around the back of Camila's neck. She carefully released the clasp on Camila's necklace, placing it on the bedside table. Lauren had never taken this much care with a girl before and the sudden intimacy of it all made a lump form in her throat. Most of the time it was rushed and frantic up against a wall of a back room or in a dark booth at a club, clothes were only removed upon necessity and if they got torn or if jewelry was broken in the process, then that was too bad. This felt so very different than all the times before. Even when another set of brown eyes had been staring back at her...it never felt like this.