Chapter Thirty One

All rights go to original author.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS! HERES MY PRESENT TO YA'll🎄🎄ENJOY

__________________________________________________________________

Camila was no stranger to getting left alone at the bar. It was what she was used to, common practice, really, when she and Harry would go out together. They'd share a bottle of something on the walk, Harry would tip over trash bins and bark at dogs through chain-link fences and howl up into the night sky as they made their way to the pub. Camila would smirk and shake her head at his antics and call him a bitch.

It never bothered her then; she was happy that Harry never took things seriously. She preferred it that way. She wanted them to have fun and not be obligated to one another, because it was easier that way. But she wasn't out with Harry tonight.

Camila stared down into the shot glass full of amber liquid that was waiting for her on the bar. Her throat was still burning from the previous shot of tequila that Taylor had insisted she take...or perhaps from the last two. She wanted to tell Taylor that they should slow down, but only managed a timid Thanks as they clanked glasses and threw their heads back in unison.

"There." Taylor slammed her glass down on the bar, completing her row of empties. "Nothing like a Five in Five to start things off."

Camila coughed a bit, wincing, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, "A what?"

"Uh...like, five shots in five minutes?" Taylor gestured to the ten empty shot glasses on the bar. Camila's eyes widened in surprise and looked back at Taylor who scoffed and shook her head. "So now you're blacking out before you're drunk, huh?"

Camila rolled her eyes, but she had to smirk a bit at Taylor's jab. "I guess my mind was somewhere else."

"Yeah, perving on my sister."

"I wasn't."

"Camila, you've been glancing over my shoulder every five seconds. She's fine. She's with Lily. No one's trying to get in her pants. She's not trying to get in anyone else's pants. Relax."

Camila chews on this for a bit, but can't resist the urge to look again. Thankfully, Lily had removed herself from Lauren's ass and they were now just dancing and laughing like friends do when they are out together at a gay club...nothing to be worried about...nothing to get jealous over. Except it was at that moment when Camila was telling herself not to fret that Lily leaned in close to Lauren and placed her hands on her hips and Lauren whispered something in her ear. And as they both threw their heads back and laughed, Lily caught Camila's eye across the bar and gave her a wink.

Camila hadn't seen Lily since she had stupidly asked her for help in planning her date with Lauren. Just the thought of it made heat travel up Camila's neck. Fuck Lily! She blocked the brunette out of her focus and watched Lauren instead. Fuck...Lauren. Camila really couldn't imagine anything sexier than Lauren on the dance floor with her jet black hair and gorgeous smile. She always looked so happy, so carefree.

"Seriously, what is wrong with these lesbians?" Taylor crossed her arms in frustration. "Not even one interested look or smile. I can't even get a nod from that one who's been staring over here. She probably thinks we're together or something."

Camila, who truly was perving on Lauren that time, drew her attention back to the other Jauregui sister. As her mind tried to catch up with what Taylor just said, she looked over at who Taylor was gesturing to. The girl looked familiar, one of Zayn's friends she thought, but there was no time to figure it out. "Are you, like, trying to pull tonight?"

Taylor scoffed. "You need to get your head checked, Cabello. I'm trying to get free drinks. That's how it works in straight bars. Isn't it the same here?"