Awkward

I think I've been saying that word too much.

That and Pacifica.

The date was kinda awkward. She found a piece of paper that I had written some "I like you" speech, and she said she liked me too, but I can't be too sure.

Mabel refuses to speak with me, which is crazy! She thinks I'm gonna run away with Pacifica, whosaidshelikesmebutnowImnotsosurethatshelikesme! Okay, so maybe I'm a tiny bit obsessed.

But I can't let something like this ruin my life! I decided to give Pacifica some space, because her parents hate me and I'm still not convinced she'll never again do something bad.

But I can't stop thinking abo-

"Argh!" I screamed. She was taking over my thoughts.

"Taking over your thoughts I see," I sat up.

"Bill!" I shouted. I wasn't really in the dream demon mood.

"Not in the mood, Pine Tree? So I've been reading your thoughts like I usually do, but lately they've been centered around Pacifica. Or should I say, Llama."

He can read thoughts?

"Only when I'm close to you. Heh." Bill snickered with his horrible laugh. "YOU thought that to be mean!" Bill scolded.

"Yeah, I did. Your laugh is actually much better than mine," I said, getting off topic.

"Yeah you are, anyhow, guess what Llama's saying right now?"

"Ugh, Bill! I don't have time for this," I turned around.

"Do you have time for this?"

"No, I will never again enjoy the company of Dipper Pines, nor have I ever,"

Pacifica... I knew it was too good to be true...

"Yeah it was. Anyhow, I have to visit my pal Gideon Gleeful in prison. Death is an illusion, The universe is a hologram, buy gold. BYEEEE!!!!"

The world sucked into Bill's vortex and I woke up.

Some girl she is.

***********************************
Poor Dipper. You need the whole story before you can judge.

Also, sorry about the pictures. My phone sucks sometimes :(