A certain three sided person...

"Bill!" Dipper and  I shouted.

"Yep. Did'ya miss me? Admit it, you missed me."

"Ugh, you've used that already!" Dipper complained, throwing his hands up.

"Oh well, you've got me. By the by, since I'm here, I should probably tell you that I'm ending the world."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, I can do that. Here, have a human heart." He clapped his hands and a live heart appeared on the ground, still beating.

"Eww, you're disgusting!" I recoiled.

He clapped his hands and the heart went away.

"Bill, what do you want?" Dipper asked.

"On the contrary, Pine Tree. This isn't about what I want, it's about what you want." Bill said, matter-of-factly.

That's right, He said something about reading Dipper's mind...

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, well after our past deal, Pine Tree's been in a bit of a rut," Bill began.

"A deal? But Dipper, you said that  a deal was the most danger-"

"I know what I said!" Dipper yelled.

"Dipper..." I breathed.

"Uh oh, looks like Pine Tree got upset." Bill said.

"Shut up!" I yelled. "Just go away! Whatever you want can only be to mess with us!"

"Okay, it's time to go fill Gideon's  dreams with horror until he makes a deal with me. REALITY IS AN ILLUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYEE!" He disappeared with a flash of light.

"Good riddance, that guy is so annoying," Dipper said, Nonchalantly.

"Dipper, why would you make a deal with Bill?" I asked.

"I don't know, I was tired I guess..." He shrugged.

"Look, Dipper. You're too much of a dork to act so cool about this!" I argued.

"Look Pacifica, I was seriously sleep deprived, I mean I was literally eating my shirt! Then Bill double crossed me, and... look. Whenever you make a deal with Bill, even if you call it off, he'll still pester you until you make another deal! That's why he's been bothering us." Dipper looked sincere, but I didn't take it lightly after reading his journal. Trust no one.

Grnv gl nzpv z wvzo...